• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
@rihanna where tf you at??? lana released ultraviolence, honeymoon, and is already working on her next alber? tinashe is releasing a new alber this year? adele is dropping this year? lg5 is probably coming next year??? the weeknd rose to fame and dropped his alber while you were sleeping? drake came out with if you're reading this it's too late? froot dropped? e mo tion dropped? a new fka twigs ep dropped?

but you can't move past bbhmm???? fuck off

Frodo

@rihanna where tf you at??? lana released ultraviolence, honeymoon, and is already working on her next alber? tinashe is releasing a new alber this year? adele is dropping this year? lg5 is probably coming next year??? the weeknd rose to fame and dropped his alber while you were sleeping? drake came out with if you're reading this it's too late? froot dropped? e mo tion dropped? a new fka twigs ep dropped?

Kylie also dropped a new EP:

vjS46rg.png

GET INTO IT

If honeymoon does leak I don't know if I'll listen to it tbh

I got FROOT way too early and ARTPOP like a week before which really removed a lot of the impacT

I want to be slayed by Honeymoon in iTunes HQ for the first time

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Anyone here heard of Lapsey?
Just heard Hurt Me on the radio and she seems pretty good

that comic, gaga's power tbh

rhandino

Banned
Did anyone in the world know her album came out

Didn't Leona say this would be a comeback
I blame her label because the album is good and I do think that Leona voice elevate the songs a notch but the "promo" she got didn't do anything for ha... Fire Under Feet could have been a smash hit in more capable hands
or in a world were Rolling in the Deep never existed

w6cffxj.gif

"BBHMM" sounds like Wall-E trying to pronounce "bottom"

And won't this all be worth it once R8 turns out to be a masterpiece? ;)

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I hope he is prepared for the backlash

rhandino

Banned
No, even Madonna and Gaga had as much impacT than Taylor and the current landscape it's too fragmented to have a BIG icon like Michael, Madonna, Beatles, etc... Acts like them are NEVER going to happen ever again and people really need to deal with it.

Also:
Before Jackson’s death in 2009, he became increasingly mysterious, reclusive and strange. Swift is open, accessible and about as normal as any major pop star has ever been. People are drawn to her friendliness, while mystique was a big part of Jackson’s attraction.
Vicious lies, she is the white equivalent of Beyonce in the fact that while she seems friendly and open in social media but you can tell from a mile that is only a elaborate PR-ridden facade. Katheryn actually put it very well:

wAvAv5u.jpg

Taylor Swift IS the biggest girl at the moment
and the near future
but her stans are starting to do the mosT...

so I feel like listening to Nicki, which of her songs are worth it? I know most of the ones where she sings already (so the singles, Starships, Whip It, that stuff) - what are her best ones where she raps?

Floridian

Poor Bieber, Abel came through and snatched back his crown. And top album sales again. :whew:

The Weeknd's "Can't Feel My Face" rebounds 2-1 for a third nonconsecutive week at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100. It replaces Justin Bieber's "What Do You Mean?," which falls 1-3 after debuting atop the chart last week. Meanwhile, The Weeknd claims the Hot 100's top two spots, as "The Hills" rises 3-2, making him the first act to rank at Nos. 1 and 2 simultaneously, as a lead act on both songs, since 2009.
also;
Plus, Ed Sheeran scores his third Hot 100 top 10, as "Photograph" rises 12-10.

Demi ain't never entering that top 10 this era.
aebLihV.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom