• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Stills from Music To Watch Boys To Music Video
lcdvnjK.png

e5dd71affc.png

dba5c635c6.png

The Flop

Banned
Destiny 2.0 is so good. Like this is what Destiny 1 should have been. I was scalped by just the intro video and first mission. When will your favs?

tumblr_mve4y5UVav1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Destiny 2.0 is so good. Like this is what Destiny 1 should have been. I was scalped by just the intro video and first mission. When will your favs?

tumblr_mve4y5UVav1ql5yr7o1_500.gif
Keep playing hunny b and then report back.
I put over 200h into Destiny but I'm not going back unless it's actually good so I need impressions

Mau ®

You guys like to shade The Lord on the daily but I don't see any of your whores do something as magnificent as "Style" or "Clean" so....

Mau ®;178941788 said:
You guys like to shade The Lord on the daily but I don't see any of your whores do something as magnificent as "Style" or "Clean" so....
Hun, EMOTION absolutely SHITS all over shitlord's bubble pop effort.

llehuty

is KPOP good? I've never actually listened to it, is it all just girl groups or are there good solo artists too?

It's trash.

tumblr_mpm9xs7qYm1r4vzvro2_500.gif

I should let you know there's also a Kpop OT where you could ask for recommendations. They're really nice and have good taste ^_^

tumblr_mtjz44aDkY1r4oun7o1_250.gif

K-pop is where it's at:

Red Velvet - Dumb Dumb
Red Velvet - Huff n Puff
Red Velvet - Oh Boy
Red Velvet - Cool World
Whole album is AOTY material.

Even the random indie artists punch 95% of your faves out of the game:

니아(Nieah) - Alright
Nieah(니아) - Why (feat.Jay Dope)
Neon Bunny - Little prince

Status