• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhandino

Banned
Plus, Ed Sheeran scores his third Hot 100 top 10, as "Photograph" rises 12-10.
Yaaaas!

7dSLQqk.gif
7dSLQqk.gif
7dSLQqk.gif

Leona ha new album has more dimensions than Mariah's CG'd body, get into its layered production and intricate background vocals

Oh, and super perched for Ariana. I was bopping to "Baby I" at Wendy's today

and then "Peg" by Steely Dan came on and snatched my remaining pubic curlies

Nasser

Taylor Swift is the biggest popstart in the US only at the moment. She's not global (Madonna, Britney), and will never be. I feel like she will never have an era like 1989 ever again

Taylor Swift is the biggest popstart in the US only at the moment. She's not global (Madonna, Britney), and will never be. I feel like she will never have an era like 1989 ever again
Commercially speaking, Taylor Swift is on that 90s Mariah track.

1989 was her "Music Box" era, when she finally achieved worldwide superstardom and receipTs a la "Without You"

Her next era will be the "Daydream" era, which will be a slight dip in album sales but a truly complete crossover into the genre she was meant to be in the whole time a la "Fantasy ft. ODB"

Her downfall will be two eras from now tbh, bank on it~

Nasser

Commercially speaking, Taylor Swift is on that 90s Mariah track.

1989 was her "Music Box" era, when she finally achieved worldwide superstardom and receipTs a la "Without You"

Her next era will be the "Daydream" era, which will be a slight dip in album sales but a truly complete crossover into the genre she was meant to be in the whole time a la "Fantasy ft. ODB"

Her downfall will be two eras from now tbh, bank on it~

Well the sooner her downfall, the better for the industry.

rhandino

Banned
But, why is Grace Jones work still so flawless after all this time?

And it's wonderful, what she's done, while he's wonderin where she's been,
She's in and out, more out than in, while he's wonderin, where she's been,

ImrR6FF.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
you guys are so ugly towards nicki wtf drag shitlord all you want but let nicki live

Nicki apparently has a bit of a nasty personality and its not just saying it cause of the Miley thing cause that stuff has been flying for years. If she can't be nice to the people around her then people don't need to be nice towards her. Then again every fave in this thread is draggable.

Floridian

Nicki is as fake as her appearance and is on the same calculated train that Taylor has been riding on for years now. I don't have much sympathy for her.

Nicki apparently has a bit of a nasty personality and its not just saying it cause of the Miley thing cause that stuff has been flying for years. If she can't be nice to the people around her then people don't need to be nice towards her. Then again every fave in this thread is draggable.
source?

this lana forum im lurking on is such a fucking mess GOD
---

is KPOP good? I've never actually listened to it, is it all just girl groups or are there good solo artists too?

Vazra

this lana forum im lurking on is such a fucking mess GOD
---

is KPOP good? I've never actually listened to it, is it all just girl groups or are there good solo artists too?
There are good solo artist and the production punches so yeah do research hun. (On phone so not listing anything now)

Touchdown

Banned
EVERYONE - Get into HERO , the new anthem of one of the best selling games of all time - Game Of War. It's currently included in Mariah's latest smash hit wonder #1 To Infinity, which showcases her amazing 18 #1 singles.
ec20fb7f.gif

VgyohQV.gif

Reckoner

Giving some time to Miley's Dead Petz. First two songs legit good. Almost got a tear on my eye while listening to Karen Don't Be Sad.

Vazra

ige da naega jallagaseo geureochi mwo
naega yeppeoseo geureochi mwo
da bureowoseo geuraeyo
Baby I’m bad all day
naega jallagaseo geureochi mwo
naega yeppeoseo geureochi mwo
da bae apaseo geuraeyo
Sorry, I’m a dope girl
2626ce33de.gif

ja olchi geurae olchi
You can’t touch me don’t touch me
ja olchi geurae olchi
ja olchi geurae olchi
ja olchi geurae olchi
1c66010ead.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
My friend is metting Lana Del Rey this friday
practically convulsing with jealousy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom