• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

cory64

two of my faves, perched

Zs6c8oh.gif

shut up b*tch i didn't go
because there isn't an UO around here
Is Urban Outfitters where the kids go to listen to music nowadays? I remember when artists had listening parties where they, ya know, actually showed up. Some even premiered new music live. I understand that isn't an option for some of this generation's' 'artists.'
lUrGNYy.gif

So anyway, my favorite songs from Honeymoon by Lana Del Rey are Freak, Art Deco, MTWBT, HBTB, The Blackest Day, and Religion. That's not to say the others are not good but those songs are phenomenal.

I would say Honeymoon is up there with BTD by Lana Del Rey and better than Ultraviolence by Lana Del Rey and that's saying a lot since Ultraviolence by Lana Del Rey is fucking orgasmic. With Honeymoon by Lana Del Rey, Lana Del Rey brings a new sound and much more variety than her previous album, Ultraviolence by Lana Del Rey, which was released last year and is available for purchase on iTunes and Google Play, it's also available on streaming services such as Spotify and Apple Music. Honeymoon by Lana Del Rey starts out with a couple of dreamy, slow songs- the tittle track Honeymoon, followed by Music To Watch Boys to, then the jazzy Terrence Loves You, and the melancholic God Knows I Tried. After that, the album brings out it's "mud-trap" side beginning with High By The Beach, followed by the breath-taking Freak, then with the orgasmic Art Deco, followed by Burnt Norton (Interlude) in which Lana (Del Rey) reads a poem over an atmospheric background noise, and finally Religion. Salvatore gives us an incredible melody that's followed by what might be one of Lana Del Rey's best songs "The Blackest Day." The Blackest Day gives us catchy vocals and beats which is unexpected since Salvatore might come across as an introduction to the final part of Lana Del Rey's Honeymoon. Then we get the slow, melodic, 24 hours followed by Swan Song which I haven't heard because the video cuts out right when it fuckin starts.

Overall, I would say Honeymoon by Lana Del Rey gets a well deserved 10/10 Artpops

Preorder Honeymoon by Lana Del Rey on iTunes today and get Honeymoon, Terrence Loves You, Music To Watch Boys To, and High By The Beach available to download immediately.

lUrGNYy.gif

I ain't even know it, even know it
'Til they call you to the stage
Then, you seen a n
@#$%
throw it
Throwing that ass for days
BnmVwgR.gif

Booty going up, down
I ain't got no problem spending all of my money
XZll8Yi.gif

Trying to see what's up, now
I can do this all day like it ain't nothing, uhh
6vF3G8o.gif

National homeless wonders Die Ant(we have no money)werd (human garbage) trash people are now "coming" for Gaga over a fucking wig

death

let us never forget this iconIC drag, which is probably the reason why Yolanda Pisser is still unable to grow hair:
iOsEQrH.png

The Flop

Banned
Rih is non existant in music right now. Only Ellen made her relevant again this week by doing BBHMM on Jimmy Fallon.

Pray for R8.

EDIT: I'm percheD for new Sia being Adele on the 25th. My wig is still snatched every time "Elastic Heart" comes on!

41eaefb74839d4946eb5fdfbacf0bae4.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I know you want it all, I'm giving you a show
You like what I'm doin'? Drop that kitty down low
I know you want it all, I'm giving you a show
You like what I'm doin'? Drop that kitty down low
a5cff9eb9b.gif

Nothing comes between us
But a piece of latex
When you tear my clothes off
Like I was a paycheck