• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Art Deco:

vma-crying-15.gif

Religion:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-25765-1396035778-4.gif

Touchdown

Banned
The weeknd joins The Beatles and Mariah with the amazing stat of having songs ranked at Nos. 1 and 2 simultaneously on Billboard, as a lead act on both songs.

Congrats kid

0b01fcdff3.gif

Floridian

Fully Listened to Honeymoon. As a whole, I still prefer ultraviolence but HM has higher highs. Lana definitely released the least interesting songs first, which made the more engaging ones have more impact. The trap productions I dig as well.

I declare Swan Song, Freak, & Art Deco as the holy trinity.

New shit of interest

Disclosure - Jaded continues from the OMEN video, not sure who the vocals are. obviously not important enough for a feature credit the hot half is singing
Finally, a bop emerges from this dire sophomore slump of theirs.

But dude needs to invest in some benzoyl peroxide. No one with that much money should have that much acne.

rhandino

Banned
The one you were stanning with the Cheerleader song?

GPPbFrz.gif
GPPbFrz.gif

To be fair Cheerleader it's kind of cute but his other single, Hula Hoop, it's unlikable trash.

EDIT: It's kind of amazing that a song composed in 2008 and recorded on 2012 managed to get to #1 in 2015 just by making it a dance track. Felix Jahen, his impacT

Grimes is coming next month.

Boucher can’t reveal the final name of the album, planning to make this announcement the day before it hits iTunes in October. “Lyrically, it’s more political and less abstract than before,” she explains. “Like, really trippy free association about nature and shit. There’s a song that’s from the perspective of a butterfly in the Amazon as people are cutting down trees; there’s a song that’s from the perspective of angels who are polluted, so they’re crying polluted tears. I feel like it’s more about the Earth. I think I was more in society when I was making it, so it feels more grounded.”

Stop climate change with your album, queen.

Floridian

I think you lost morals, girl
But it's okay
Cause you don't need em where we're going
In that two floor loft in the middle of city
After rolling through the city with me
I promise you gonna see
That I'm only fucking 20, girl
Amnesia put your mind in a dream world
What you doing in the bathroom?
I hear noises in the bathroom
Baby, it's okay
We can do it in the living room
Just some terms in em
The only girls that we fuck with
Seem to have twenty different pills in em
And tell us that they love us

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
nothing quite puts a smile on my face like the political ramblings of cher on twitter

Frodo

OH GO FUCK YOURSELF WITH A CACTUS AND STOP THAT NON SENSE ALREADY, AZEALIA!

Point to me how many girls are getting abortions regularly just because they can. Who on their sane mind would go through an invasive and traumatizing process that frequently that couldn't be bothered to use other contraceptive methods instead? Point a handful of people that are doing that to me, and then tell me if we really need to get out of our way to RESTRICT abortion even further because of that. PLEASE DO! I'm waiting.
Not to mention that it is not like contraceptive methods are fail-proof, right? Fail once: okay. Fail twice: now it's your problem, deal with it. Is that what you want, Azaelia?

What a freaking dumbass.

Fake edit: And I'll put this here, Azaelia has come to the point that I can't listen to her music any more because I'm fed up of her act. She was on point about cultural appropriation once, and since then it's more and more verbal regurgitation that has no place anywhere but the trash or down the toilet.

Omg fucking hell

I regret buying BWET soooooo much

you know who probably still supports her?
i just can't stop listening to her critically acclaimed album every day. or laughing at her tweets when she says she needs reparations. it's almost like she is self parody and there to sound so stupid that it's funny. of course that's muddled in between a really offensive tweet, but i'll forget about it the next day when M i s s A m o r comes on in the car.
shameless, maybe. but i cannot help myself.
bye @ you

BWET is great and I don't care if she's outspoken and vulgar. She's transparent and I know what I'm getting unlike with igloo.
:scust:

Mau ®

Disclosure uploaded the Caracal Minimix on Spotify.

Sounds ok. The Lorde song sounds the least like a Settle reject from that bunch, I guess.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
HDD: 67%: Leona 4k

Is she does less than 7k I will give the biggest kii in history tbh.
QuCPxMa.gif

the biggst kii is the fact they mentioned on radio1 today that if people show they are on grindr they get a discount on her album
apparently jason derulo did the same :biblio

the biggst kii is the fact they mentioned on radio1 today that if people show they are on grindr they get a discount on her album
apparently jason derulo did the same :biblio
The entire album is $3.99 on Grindr.

Check it out before it expires gurls, you can get a blowjob AND a sexually satisfying experience~

I got it for $3.99 on Google Play because i'm not a slut

The entire album is $3.99 on Grindr.

Check it out before it expires gurls, you can get a blowjob AND a sexually satisfying experience~

I got it for $3.99 on Google Play because i'm not a slut

I'm at a meeting right now and I'm trying so hard not to laugh out loud at an album being discounted on Grindr

But is the album good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom