• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Flop

Banned
The scalping that could happen in the debate tonight. I'm so percheD. I hope Carly goes in on Trump and snatches his [ r e d a c t e d ] from his scalp.

Donald-Trump-and-Carly-Fiorina-300x244.jpg

Floridian

Rih friday interview

tkH2UnO.png

Rihanna is to appear on the cover of the first issue of the new, free weekly NME magazine.

For the exclusive interview NME travelled to Los Angeles to speak to one of the world's biggest stars about her long-awaited eighth studio album, as well as her thoughts on Taylor Swift, life in the public eye, working with Kanye West, feminism and the fallout from her 'Bitch Better Have My Money' video.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
NME is going free and weekly?
when was that transition decided upon

Dany

Banned
Really like the new single from ellie Goulding. Excited for her album. Seems like she is subplanting "love me like you do" from the 50 shades soundtrack ob to her album.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Ellie fucking came
loving On My Mind

shes also coming with a 22 track album expected to drop november 6th
my preorder is in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom