• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Flop

Banned
Selena is not playing around this era.

banderas.png

She's pretty bad at lip syncing, the mic wasn't even near her mouth? OR was this jusT a listening party?

Floridian

So no R8 in 2015 because of Kanye & her incompetence. Oh the tragedy of one of my favs holding back another one of my favs.

Luckily some other good music is in store these upcoming 3 months. Until i hear a new song, i'm not even going to worry about it.

Vazduh

Mau ®;179155268 said:
It sounds like she's just waiting on Kanye to put the final touches though.

It also sounds like multiple albums could come out of the sessions.

At least we know Kanye is still exec-producing it.

And where is your avatar?

Don't let them bully you into liking that shit album.

I'm still on the fence!

On My Mind is merely okay. But I'm liking it a bit more on a second listen. But it's very repetitive overall and I can see it irking me before long.

Also the riff is straight out of Message In A Bottle. I hope it's officially sampled because if not eek!

5huJ2ER.gif

On My Mind is merely okay. But I'm liking it a bit more on a second listen. But it's very repetitive overall and I can see it irking me before long.

Also the riff is straight out of Message In A Bottle. I hope it's officially sampled because if not eek!

5huJ2ER.gif
I just listened to it and it's ok but I agree, it'll get repetitive

Terrence Loves You is a slow burn. I'm still pumped for Honeymoon, seems like the album tracks are more enjoyable than the singles from the impressions I've seen

SaintZ

Terrence Loves You is a slow burn. I'm still pumped for Honeymoon, seems like the album tracks are more enjoyable than the singles from the impressions I've seen
They are tbh. I don't like Honeymoon or Terrence Loves You at all but I enjoy the rest of the alber quite a bit.

DOWN

Banned
I don't really understand Iggy hate. Work and Fancy are fun as heck. Maybe I missed something where she was bad again on twitter post-apologies?

I see people bring up some old tweets she apologized for but I haven't seen anything since so inform me please.

I don't really understand Iggy hate. Work and Fancy are fun as heck. Maybe I missed something where she was bad again on twitter post-apologies?

I see people bring up some old tweets she apologized for but I haven't seen anything since so inform me please.
👀

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

She constantly gets in fights too with people even T.I who was the one that got her in the game said he is not talking with her cause she is problematic and ruining connections. She thinks she is hot shit when all she got was 1 hit and also shows she doesn't have a thick skin to handle the mean people from the internet when she simply shouldnt bother reading what people make out of her. Plus the music is garbage for most of the part.

Also Charli XCX blessed Igloo with fancy cause the original was a nope.

SaintZ

Just the hivemind mentality tbh. Iggy has delivered the bops even if some people refuse to admit it.

She already confirmed that her new music is going to sound more like "My World" so I hope y'all ready for some EDM influenced bops from ha

naomiheart0wux2.gif

rhandino

Banned
Work is kind of OK but I vehemently think that Fancy was carried by Charli XCX.

The other song of her that I like, Trouble, was also carried by the feature instead of her, idk, I don't really think that Iggy is good or talented and it seems that her early material is more interesting than whatever she is peddling this days...

i knew there had to be something bad about you

Frodo

Rolling Stone's review of Madonna's Rebel Heart tour:

720x405-Madonna-5a.jpg

"You know what they say — it's lonely at the top," Madonna told the crowd near the end of her New York show last night. "But it ain't crowded!" And on the second U.S. show of her hotly awaited new Rebel Heart tour, Our Lady spent three hours proving what a goddess she is, not to mention what an Unapologetic Bitch. Damn right it's not crowded, because there's nobody else near her throne. The whole night was a tour of everything only Madonna can do. She's not the same. She has no shame. She's on fire."

The Queen remains unbothered.

5huJ2ER.gif

DOWN

Banned
She constantly gets in fights too with people even T.I who was the one that got her in the game said he is not talking with her cause she is problematic and ruining connections. She thinks she is hot shit when all she got was 1 hit and also shows she doesn't have a thick skin to handle the mean people from the internet when she simply shouldnt bother reading what people make out of her. Plus the music is garbage for most of the part.

Also Charli XCX blessed Igloo with fancy cause the original was a nope.
I perceive her differently then, I guess. I don't know much about twitter fights she's had.

Work is kind of OK but I vehemently think that Fancy was carried by Charli XCX.

The other song of her that I like, Trouble, was also carried by the feature instead of her, idk, I don't really think that Iggy is good or talented and it seems that her early material is more interesting than whatever she is peddling this days...
I love Charli on Fancy, but I put the song on repeat for Iggy's second verse tbh

And Work is just all around great
feVD7pCDGuPCM.gif

Heck, now you guys have reminded me Change Your Life feat. TI was good too
vOln3yG.gif

KCcLIz2.gif

I could use more of that kind of Iggy so I'm game for more.

DOWN

Banned
The chorus of Pretty Girls was so cloying. Iggy's verse was the only smooth part of the song. No way was it ever going to be a hit so maybe Britney didn't think it was worth pushing.

Yado

Honeymoon should have ended with The Blackest Day tbh

24 sounds like a Bond theme. God knows it's better than whatever Sam is gonna do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom