• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

3phemeral

holy shit you're right
FY7U2y

cory64

DreamWorks Animation’s family film defied expectations, to say the least, opening to $15.6 million on Friday, which set it on course for just under $59 million this weekend. This could be the best debut of all time for DreamWorks Animation, outside of the “Shrek” franchise.

ib0Q9ia6abjESe.gif

New Rih track is absolute slayage

The outro>>>>> our lives

Yassss it's such a bop

rhandino

Banned
Turn your face towards the sun

Let the shadows fall behind you

Don't look back, just carry on

And the shadows will never find you

CuIsEtj.gif

rhandino

Banned
has any good music been released recently? i'm looking for something fresh to listen to.

Didn't Florence + The Machine released St. Judas this week? I don't follow ha but some here were saying that is very good, maybe I should give a listen to ha since everyone keeps telling how good this era is going to be.

Also the YTMA were this week and among the hews there were FKA Twigs "Glass & Patron" and CharliXCX released the video for "Famous"... Oh! and Ed Sheeran keeps winning with "Bloodstream".

Then Rihanna released #BBHMM and my life ended right there, this week has been very good
(for me at least)

Floridian

So when is Rita's Estrogen supposed to be released anyway

Edit: Oh "march" apparently, lol it's almost april. Poor her 4 fans who waited this long
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom