• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
585a5fca0b.png

b0f74b5892.png

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
god i can't stop watching/listening to rihallah slaying the iheart radio awards

the arrangement was just too good, the guitar addition truly elevatedT it

rihanna has snatched. the queen of pop.

iQ9LxsNk2L1hD.gif

Floridian

god i can't stop watching/listening to rihallah slaying the iheart radio awards

the arrangement was just too good, the guitar addition truly elevatedT it

rihanna has snatched. the queen of pop.

iQ9LxsNk2L1hD.gif
Weren't u shading her all last week before BBHMM dropped? I forgive u though because u now see the light.

Frodo

Madonna with Taylor S out of the nowhere? What? Did they announce it anywhere and I missed it or was it a surprise?

Did they kiss? Is Madonna already looking 10 years younger? Has Slayor Swift already had her first meltdown? Does she still have hair? HIDE YOUR UMBRELLAS!!!!!

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
i really hope that uptown funk is #1 long enough to punch mariah #neax1curry off the record spot and then rihanna swoops in and clocks like, the next week

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
well i actually have amongst if not the best taste on popgaf so i'm sure i don't know what you're talking about

Zutroy

I've been having a thing with Shania recently. I forgot how amazing her discog is.

Come on Over is perfect from start to finish!

Belly Lardson was in full effect tonight.

Fire her entire team.
Yeah, last night wasn't her finest moment, that's for sure. She looked like she wanted to laugh and just not be there. I'm steam pressed that she didn't even bother to promote the superior "Invincible". In a way, I'm kind of glad she didn't, because she probably wouldn't have gave it her all on that song either. Stanning for Kellegend is tough sometimes. The struggle is real.

Okay, well, that slayed. BBHMM is a trillion times better than 45s. Beyonce should just pack it up and leave.

LordT, I watched it only one time and the song is stuck in my head. An undeniable bop.

Coolluck

Are some of y'all really saying that BBHMM is better than Uptown Funk? Like even the now 200th time listening to it is better than BBHMM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom