• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why cherry pick a hook from a 6 year old song to discredit versality when you can just examine all seven of her albums and different musical elements she's been successful with & base it on that? She has that reputation for a reason, along with Gaga.
j8lmWGW.gif
ed7aa2c342bf73b7dd6e4b8e150b5507.jpg

What's the joke?

HwpBW2l.gif
Do I really need to map this out for you?

A. I comment on my profound disinterest in an ind-Rih era.

Not here for R8. Who, exactly, is excited by the prospect of an ind-Rih era?

B. You edit my comment:

Not here for R8. Who, exactly, is excited by the prospect of an Versatile*-Rih era?

C. I respond with lyrics that demonstrate why Rih is not versatile, but rather an outrageously licentious power top looking for a prolapsed pig bottom to smash:

That I, I, I, I'm so hard
Ah yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm so hard
So hard, so hard, so hard, so hard

D. Hence, the joke.

I don't know you so I can't comment on your intelligence, or maybe I did know you once but you became one of those flops with 17 usernames.

bDW8jToG_reasonably_small.jpeg

Floridian

some words

A. Pretty sure BBHMM is nothing "ind", & your disinterest doesn't affect me really.

B. Yes I did, to the correct turn of what R8 is going to be. Idk if you haven't heard the snippets or singles yet but surprise, they sound nothing alike.

C. Like I mentioned earlier, I know nothing about "power tops" or "power bottoms" or whatever, & really judging lyrics for which she didn't even write lol.

D. Hence why I didn't get it.

Yes you don't know me that well, so I would hope you wouldn't assume that far. And yes 2 = 17, you caught me, lol.

A. Pretty sure BBHMM is nothing "ind"

B. Yes I did, to the correct turn of what R8 is going to be. Idk if you haven't heard the snippets or singles yet but surprise, they sound nothing alike.

C. Like I mentioned earlier, I know nothing about "power tops" or "power bottoms" or whatever.

D. Hence why I didn't get it.

Yes you don't know me that well, so I would hope you wouldn't assume that far. And yes 2 = 17, you caught me, lol.
gerl it was a goof omg

i feel bad now

:-(

rude

Banned
As a straight female I guess I don't really have much of a say in this, but...I find the whole straight shtick kind of embarrassing? It's okay to be a [redacted].

Frodo

Madonna posted a picture on Facebook, probably from the S.E.X. book photo shoot, showing a side boob, on which someone is apparently retouching her make up or something. Surprisingly it hasn't been deleted from FB yet, but I just have to say that she had (has?) the most beautiful (how can I say this in a respectful manner?) breasts I have ever seen. Not trying to objectify anyone, just want to share this.

Just perfect in size and shape. It makes me want to be straight, tbh. :p

j8Cy7aF.jpg

Snippet of the instrumental of Rihanna's new song, A Night.

Stop releasing snippets, Rihanna and give us the full album already!

rhandino

Banned
What do you sistren think about the weaboo creep trash nintendo announced today?
+ FE x SMT was surprising but I liked tbh
And the fumes and meltdowns were/are amazing
+ Fire Emblem if looks very good, pricing aside.
+ I'm here for more Puzzle and Dragons at that price.
+ YAS! More DLC for Mario Kart
+ YAS! More DLC for Smash
+ YAS! Fatal Frame 5

- The new Style Savvy / Girls Mode was not announced for localization. The perras at Nintendo don't want my coins.

90s4Tev.gif

can rih just pull a beyonce
T_T

Frodo

What do you sistren think about the weaboo creep trash nintendo announced today?
-----
can rih just pull a beyonce

I'm not sold. I expected something a little bit more... I don't know... dark or mature. Not high school, Idol game with FE elements. I'll keep an eye on it. If it plays good I might try it.
Fatal Frame 5 was great, though. Not expected.
-----
If Beyonce can pull a beyonce, surely Rihanna can as well.

idk
the game just looks like a generic ps3 compile heart jrpg

like, in terms of graphics and menus and overworld and presentation and character design it can pass as a new compile heart trasg gane

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
PAY-RitaOraMain.jpg

rita sans make up
actually didnt recognise her at first

edit; Im fucking loving that rih snippet so much

In For the Kill should have smashed. It even had Kween Kanye's backing here in the US.

Of course, the altered mix was trash compared to the original.

Dear God no I hope you're kidding. Her vocals in that song are literally excrutiating. Like painful to the ears. So so so bad. My friend and I made fun of that song for two years. Whenever she was disappointed in me she would force me to listen to In For The Kill and I would beg her to turn it off.

Aside from that musical caesarean I enjoyed a big portion of her Self-Titled album

Dear God no I hope you're kidding. Her vocals in that song are literally excrutiating. Like painful to the ears. So so so bad. My friend and I made fun of that song for two years. Whenever she was disappointed in me she would force me to listen to In For The Kill and I would beg her to turn it off.

Aside from that musical caesarean I enjoyed a big portion of her Self-Titled album

I listen to the Rhat regularly. Those struggle vocals are nothing in comparison.

I've seriously never found that song annoying. Tigerlily is much better and deals with pretty much the same subject tho.

Mau ®;158560672 said:
The "A Night" instrumental is seaux good.

Her vocals are gonna ruin it, aren't they? :(

Yes, the talentless goat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom