• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dex

Queen of GIFs NEW YORK will be back on tv.

On
Botched to fix some bad plastic surgery. Along with that Kim Kardashian boy.

I listen to the Rhat regularly. Those struggle vocals are nothing in comparison.

I've seriously never found that song annoying. Tigerlily is much better and deals with pretty much the same subject tho.

Yes, the talentless goat.

Well I'm usually not a fan of the really high shrill kind of tone, or uber high octave feminine voices either, which is why I hated that song, most of Kylie's vocals, or much of Beyonce's B'Day stuff..

I love the lower husky voices ala Cher, Gaga, and some of Rihanna's mid-tempo stuff

la roux - sexotheque >>>>>>>

This is correct.

bDW8jToG_reasonably_small.jpeg

Well I'm usually not a fan of the really high shrill kind of tone, or uber high octave feminine voices either, which is why I hated that song, most of Kylie's vocals, or much of Beyonce's B'Day stuff..

I love the lower husky voices ala Cher, Gaga, and some of Rihanna's mid-tempo stuff

Oh, I can definitely understand. I'm not big on that either for the most part. But I've always liked In For the Kill because ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But oh @ you not liking most of Kylie's vocals.

Mau ®

Rihanna will be performing on NBA's March Madness 2014 on April 4th.

Look forward to her performing Her lead single #BBHMM (currently #1 on iTunes!), her buzz single FourFiveSeconds and her upcoming pop single American Dioxide.

Mau ®;158645002 said:
lmfao.gif

Carlita's struggles have been real. She really tried to go viral with I Really Really Like You

I guess she went for a Call Me Maybe part 2 and it didn't work.
The chorus is kinda messy for starters.

Bladenic

I do feel just a tad bit bad for Carly. She seems like a sweet gal. And she actually has some lightweight pop bops, but poor thing seems destined for one hit wonder status. Seeing her try so hard now is sad a bit.

Yado

Because you're young, you're wild, you're free
You're dancin' circles around me
You're fuckin' crazy
Oh, oh, you're crazy for me

oxbXyLe.gif

The Flop

Banned
Let me repent my sinS. I am fully here for BBHMM I am slayeD now. I have seen the lighT.

I am sorry NAVY I am back.

tumblr_morcc05UlE1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Breed Me with your song Rihanna

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom