• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frodo

Surely Guy Berryman can remain the exception.

Guy+Berryman+Coldplay+Singer+CHRIS+MARTIN+qm-R1uQzBikl.jpg

OMG, and he is Scottish! *____________________________*

Frodo

yeah i am... I was just waiting for ANTi to come out but it seems that's not happening any time soon

so expect it to pop up in a few days since I'm done waiting and Coldplay's alber leaked anyway

edit: im fucking screaming a,sls,dkmkmdsm mariah's face didn't fucking move

These people are trying to hard to get a reaction from her.

Kudos to Mariah for not giving any.

Also, call me when Ariana has Mariah's receipts. On the meanwhile I'll stop paying attention to this pettiness.

It was fun, tho

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
yasss at the holiday special of lip sync battle using gaga's christmas tree for the intro
the second best christmas song

눈 마주친 그 순간
내게 미소 지어
내 심장은 이미 Blue
숨을 내쉴 때마다
새롭게 보이는 신기루

Love is 4 Walls

tumblr_inline_nxs1mf9Jeh1tx3995_540.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
눈 마주친 그 순간
내게 미소 지어
내 심장은 이미 Blue
숨을 내쉴 때마다
새롭게 보이는 신기루

Love is 4 Walls

tumblr_inline_nxs1mf9Jeh1tx3995_540.gif

Yasss hunty!!!
f36e85b61f.gif

Feel the Love!!!
e18e01dbd0.gif

I'm actually listening to Warrior now. It's really fun and energetic but it sometimes stumbled over itself. For example in the title track, the bit that's like "out with a dagger, with a dagger, with a dagger" just sounds incredibly forced.

Love her tho and hope she is able to release something new.

Zutroy

Remember Leona Lewis' Christmas struggles last year? One More Flop Was on the holiday channel today.

I got to number 3 and was played constantly in the UK last year. It and Kelly's Underneath the Tree are the best modern christmas songs we've had in years!

It got to number 3 and was played constantly in the UK last year. It and Kelly's Underneath the Tree are the best modern christmas songs we've had in years!
Yeah, that wasn't even a drag tbh. Leona's Christmas album and "One More Sleep" were both very successful.

Though if I'm being honest, "Mr. Right" is Leona's true original Christmas magnum opus.

And "Ave Maria" stays embarrassing EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. of anyone's faves.

24.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I listen to Leona's Ave Maria year round
truly a beautiful classic

Frodo

Since your faves are all but useless, I'mma go off topic and say that House of Cards is sleighing me. I'm super LTTP, but, OMG, finishing second season today and the ride has been great so far.

Also, did you know that the Queen of the Silver Screen Jodie Foster directed episode 9 (or Chapter 22) of the mentioned season? And that she also directed Orange is the New Black episodes?

Discuss.

If you just finished S2 you might as well stop watching because S3 is hot garbage that shits all over the characters they spent the last two seasons building up.

Mau ®

i love the Room videos for AntiDiary but I couldnt care less for the dynamic of searching for clues and whatnot. I just wait until the next one is uploaded.

Also, I can confirm S3 of HoC is trash. But it does end things for a good S4 season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom