• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchdown

Banned
Anyway, Mariah announces the Sweet, Sweet Fantasy Tour.

e0fK3iP.jpg

this tour pic is giving me so much life lol

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Oh my goodness
my surprise at Patti Lahelle being a woman
was 100% certain it was a gay man kiiii

rhandino

Banned
America really likes their christmas songs... Oh well, Slay a biT Queen Mimi.

First of all, love yourself. Second of all, is that... a bad thing?
Hey! P!nk has some legit good songs and that folk album its kind of enjoyable.

If P!nk gave me an album that was a mixture of Can't Take Me Home and Missundaztood my stan card would return.-
After that folk album and her Ellen song I really cant even fathom what she is going to do next.

PopGAF halp.

There's a song stuck in my head and I can't figure out what it is and track it down. It's a fairly popular radio song. Came out this year I think. (Or maybe mid or late 2014?). Sung by a girl. (Might be a collabo with a DJ or producer or something.) Something about "showing love or proving love." Chorus kicks in, kinda mid-tempo EDM. Kicker is chorus has absolutely no lyrics.

It's not "Baby if you want me, you've got to show me love." And it's not "how deep is your love."

Uh...sorry if this is really vague, but anyone wanna give it a shot?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
PopGAF halp.

There's a song stuck in my head and I can't figure out what it is and track it down. It's a fairly popular radio song. Came out this year I think. (Or maybe mid or late 2014?). Sung by a girl. (Might be a collabo with a DJ or producer or something.) Something about "showing love or proving love." Chorus kicks in, kinda mid-tempo EDM. Kicker is chorus has absolutely no lyrics.

It's not "Baby if you want me, you've got to show me love." And it's not "how deep is your love."

Can you describe the voice of the girl?

PopGAF halp.

Oh, that's that song by that AlunaGeorge pair of hews hew were only ever good for Disclosure's flawless remixes of their rancid traSh

Enjoy~

[gayhornyspoiler]plz send shirtlesses tbh, you're welcum[/gayhornyspoiler]

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Is there anywhere I can watch Adele's full NBC concert?

Currently jamming to Bloody Mary from Born This Way.... This album had so much potential! If only Gaga managed the realease dates and single choices better... Smh

The singles would've gone like this for me:
1) Born This Way (GRAMMY performance)
2) The Edge Of Glory (billboard performance and hype)
3) Marry The Night (VMA performance, August)
4) SchiBe (Novemeber and X Factor and AMA performance)
5) Heavy Metal Lover (Febuary release and possible GRAMMY performance)
6) Bloody Mary or You & I (May release)

Edit: instead of releasing the album in May, three months after the lead single, release it in March! Capitalise on the hype! Some managers really are stupid

Matt_

And then he asked me,
Said, "Baby, why do we love each other?"
I said, "Honey, it's simple.
It's the way that you love and treat your mother"

Thought that I would be alone forever
But I won't be tonight
I'm a man without a home
But I think with you I can spend my life
And you'll be my little gypsy princess
Pack your bags and we can chase the sunset
Bust the rear view and fire up the jets
'Cause it's you and me
Baby, for life

tumblr_nvlin5xBQ71ti7u2bo1_500.gif

Gimme gimme gimme a man after midnight*
Won't somebody help me chase the shadows away
Gimme gimme gimme a man after midnight*
Take me through the darkness to the break of the day

12a EST / 11p CEN... I have to work in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom