• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchdown

Banned
With the money he has do you think he give a fuck?
kErlpzY.gif

true, plus sometimes when you really need a toy, you just cant wait for the shipping.
kErlpzY.gif

MrV4ltor

Gaga needs to stop with the lip injections. Sis....
The swelling will probably go down within the next few days tho. Reminds me of the time Iggy got her whole face did.

1256982046635587110.jpg

rhandino

Banned
Rihanna Raises Over $3 Million at Diamond Ball
"Welcome everybody to the second annual Diamond Ball," Rihanna smiled from the stage at Santa Monica Airport's Barker Hangar on Thursday night. The Grammy-winning singer's charity ball kicked off with a heartwarming speech, as she quickly dispelled any potential surprise album drops by announcing, "This evening is not about me. Tonight is about extending a helping hand to others when they need it most."

HNycRTt.gif

She looked amazing as always though...

sCzg1x6.jpg

RDiGP4q.jpg

The Flop

Banned
This Anti diary crap needs to end, it's making pre ARTPOP look like a masterpiece. The mess of it all, let me turn in my NVAY badge.

vPZ1a4X.gif

The Flop

Banned
Charting is synonymous with trash tho.

I'll take my hews and Real Music™

who are your hews?

And I love real music, but being 21 on the pop radio charts in the US after like 2 weeks is a huge accomplishment. My fav will be counting her coins while yours is debating what to buy off of her EBT card.

giphy.gif

3phemeral

I'm so sad I missed the drop, I was with family in Cali and rarely had access to GAF. Took me a half a year to listen to that perfect, perfect album.

Floridian

Do you remember what you were doing 2 years ago when this post hit popgaf:

Do you recall the response of the PRESSED?

pSOUE7z.gif

I remember texting Soulscribe and getting my life most of the night. I think I listened to self-titled non stop for 3 months straight. ***FLAWLESS album.
I wasn't here when it happened but I remember seeing Beyonce banners everywhere on iTunes around that time. Part of my FB feed were flipping out so I checked on it.

Do you remember what you were doing 2 years ago when this post hit popgaf:

Do you recall the response of the PRESSED?

pSOUE7z.gif

I remember texting Soulscribe and getting my life most of the night. I think I listened to self-titled non stop for 3 months straight. ***FLAWLESS album.

Omg that was such a crazy night, I was up until like 4am listening and watching it. That was the last iconic music moment for me, so surreal. The two of us couldn't handle it, lol

royalan

The only good thing about that BEYONCE
besides Blow
were all the BeyHive tears when they thought that she had a chance in hell of winning Album of the Year and had their hopes squashed.

pSOUE7z.gif

tumblr_nz9n67A5Hr1roq1mao1_540.png

Poot looks good in this picture.

who are your hews?

And I love real music, but being 21 on the pop radio charts in the US after like 2 weeks is a huge accomplishment. My fav will be counting her coins while yours is debating what to buy off of her EBT card.

giphy.gif

Shura
Ria Mae
Kacy Hill
Julia Hotler
Kaleida
The Japanese House
Houndmouth

Just a sampling of artists I've discovered this year.

#2lazy2link

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Nobody asked for this tho.
R5DjXNc.png

EDIT

You know every now and then I got to youtube and bop to Break up song and like whoa
maybe theyll go country and fill the void that taylor has left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom