• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mau ®

It's a good job but Rihanna said she has several interludes for it and I only see one so...

Also "A Night" is the opening track.

I'm straight I can't relate but honestly I'm surprised bc this isn't My Sad Christmas Song by Miley 🤔

actually im quite intrigued by this with other POPgaffers... What gender are you guys and are you straight or not? Just curious really

Im a guy and straight btw and a GAGA stan.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

AO5n2xF.gif

Joking :p

Mmhmmm....
Let her in honey...
jk if you're straight then you're straight but a straight male Gaga fan is ironically something of a unicorn tbh

The Flop

Banned
Mmhmmm....
Let her in honey...
jk if you're straight then you're straight but a straight male Gaga fan is ironically something of a unicorn tbh

tumblr_nzrslk3zT01ql5yr7o1_500.gif

I'm going to need Gaga to come hard in 2016.

What is everyone expecting happen in 2016 btw? Here are my predictions.

Q1:
- AnTi drops like a thud and doesn't meet up to the lofty expectations that Samsung put behind it.
- FH2 debuts their next single written by Tinashe and it's a BOP and another Hit Singe for them.
- Taylord sweeps the grammys.
- Gaga wins the Oscar for best song
- Gaga uses this to announce her new album, and a single to release this summer.
- This prompts Katy Perry to Rush out another song to trump ha.
- Coldplays super bowl performance puts almost as much people asleep as a Lana album.

The rest of the year.

- New Gaga Album
- FH2 drops
- Adele releases a covers album
- Kelly Clarkson releases a covers album
- Mariah tries to recreate AIWFCWY for other holidays "All I want for Easter is you"
- Taylor gives Calvin her vocals for a track so she can get a grammy in 2017.
- Beyonce drops another album without warning.
- Tidal closes up shop.

Mau ®

I'm straight too. I know this because I have done stuff with other people's male genitalia and it was a horrific experience.

Boobs>>>>

I don't stan Gaga tho. That shit too gay. 👀

B-Dex

Mau ®;190474598 said:
I'm straight too. I know this because I have done stuff with other people's male genitalia and it was a horrific experience.

Boobs>>>>

I don't stan Gaga tho. That shit too gay. 👀

Mau. Girl. Mess.

Floridian

actually im quite intrigued by this with other POPgaffers... What gender are you guys and are you straight or not? Just curious really

I'm a straight mixed 20 year old male, who happens to be interested by pop culture & Rihanna. Nothing more straightforward than that imo.

Mmhmmm....
Let her in honey...

Yeah lol I understand the unicorn concept but it doesnt really bother me 😉 My friends find it strange but whatever 👏🏽
After all, music tastes is subjective 🤔 To quote Philosopher Immanuel Kant

I love Gaga because of her individuality which is something I admire in people in general. Also her songs are awesome to mentally rave to!

The reason I ask is because as a guy I often get a weird reception for a guy that loves pop music, especially Gaga, among my peers.

It doesn't bother me, I just say fuck them, but wondering if others share that same experience.

Mau ®

The reason I ask is because as a guy I often get a weird reception for a guy that loves pop music, especially Gaga, among my peers.

It doesn't bother me, I just say fuck them, but wondering if others share that same experience.

I've had a few similar experiences. But I dismiss these kinds of people as too close minded.

I think younger generations aren't as uptight about pop only being for "girls and gays". It's a wonderful time to be alive!

Coolluck

Yeah, I'm the only one of my guy friends that really likes pop music. I just embrace it. Music doesn't mean much to me anyways so I don't need to listen to stuff that I don't find appealing just for the artistic merit behind it.

I find myself gravitating more to Real Music™ than I ever have before. I can still enjoy mainstream pop to a certain extent, but I can't stand listening to the vast majority of it anymore.

I don't know if I'm just getting too old or if it's because the newest crop of pop stars are just inherently terrible, but I ain't about that life anymore. Mau's impact.

Mau ®

I find myself gravitating more to Real Music™ than I ever have before. I can still enjoy mainstream pop to a certain extent, but I can't stand listening to the vast majority of it anymore.

I don't know if I'm just getting too old or if it's because the newest crop of pop stars are just inherently terrible, but I ain't about that life anymore. Mau's impact.

You and I, we're the same 😻

botty

Banned
as soon as rihanna/katy/gaga/taylor release something, all of these sentiments will vanish just as fast as they appeared.

gays truly have no sense of time or space.

💀

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
as soon as rihanna/katy/gaga/taylor release something, all of these sentiments will vanish just as fast as they appeared.

gays truly have no sense of time or space.

💀
I don't like any of those. What does that say about me?

All I ever listen to these days is Honeymoon, Art Angels, Beauty Behind The Madness, The Pinkprint, Ultraviolence, Born to Die sometimes, and... well yeah that's it I guess lol

edit: oh and also FROOT and Electra Heart sometimes

The Flop

Banned
MINX Practice (MINX - BO$$)

So this is how the choreo is supposed to look when a coordinated group performs it... interesting.
:p

I co-sign this. Poor people in OT music threads.

That's not even the right choreo though, but still slay a biT at it's impacT.

EDIT: waiT New York is going to be on Celebrity Big Brother!

giphy.gif

EDIT 2: I hope Touchdown is ok, now that Mariah has to hibernate till next November.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom