• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floridian

Console gaming was dead for me after Witcher 3 came out. I literally played nothing new for the rest of the year. Hopefully TLGOD/Uncharted 4 will spark some more motive, oh & Quantum Break.

Console gaming was dead for me after Witcher 3 came out. I literally played nothing new for the rest of the year. Hopefully TLGOD/Uncharted 4 will spark some more motive, oh & Quantum Break.

tbh I still haven't finished TW3 but 2015 slayed me in terms of games. Arkham Knight, TW3, AC Syndicate, GODborne, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Splatoon, Xenoblade 3D, Mario Party 10, MGSV, Battlefront...

so many games

Worry not sis, 2016 will bleSS us with:

- Dark Solely Rendering Your Faves Irrelevant 3

- NieR: Automatically Justifying My PS4 Purchase

- Personally My Most Anticipated Game of All Time 5

when will any other year

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
No one here caring about Star Ocean 5 and Tales of Berseria. 😭

Tbh Im more hyped over Star Ocean 5 than FF15

DS3, Platinum Games Nier , Scalebound, Ni No Kuni 2, Persona 5 (if it's not like Trashsona 4) will slay and destroy basics.

Are any of you excited for that disgusting Fire Waifu: Persona edition game? If so: love yourself
Will buy.

Floridian

Worry not sis, 2016 will bleSS us with:

- Dark Solely Rendering Your Faves Irrelevant 3

- NieR: Automatically Justifying My PS4 Purchase

- Personally My Most Anticipated Game of All Time 5

when will any other year

Woah I completely forgot about Persona 5. I was hyped for it too until it got delayed. I hope it stays 2016

Will buy.
tumblr_static_tumblr_miw5gtqxrd1r9cijao1_500.gif

Vazra

Persona 3 is better imo but 4 is good too.

My issue with Persona 4 is mostly the stans. They are as annoying as the Metal Gear stans to me. The game is good but its a bit tropey even if its parodying stuff at times. Also Persona 4 Golden adds more fan servicey content which annoyed me considering that the pack was better without it.

My issue with Persona 4 is mostly the stans. They are as annoying as the Metal Gear stans to me. The game is good but its a bit tropey even if its parodying stuff at times. Also Persona 4 Golden adds more fan servicey content which annoyed me considering that the pack was better without it.
TRU tbh. Like the Rise stuff.

Vazra

Enough for it to win a Golden Globe, People's Choice Award, Critics Choice Award, a fucking Peabody, etc etc.

The only recognition your faves get is when they verbally spill their menstrual venom all over live television.

A sad fact.

What did you put in your kool-aid girl?

what did y'all get for christmas

i got a wallet, pair of pants, and a $25 gift card
Other than some gifts from clients (what does it mean when a hot Caucasian daddy cuts you a $500 Christmas bonus check out of nowhere btw?):

- $25 and $88.14 Amazon gift card
- $100 PayPal
- $10 Dunkin' Donuts gift card
- Pajama pants
- a bag of Red Bird Soft Peppermint Puffs

I gave:

- 2TB hard drive for mom's main squeeze
- Sonic Boom (lol) and Sonic Lost World for my brother
- electric fireplace and Bluetooth speaker for my mom
- some clothes from Nordstrom for my GF

I already posted but a 3DS and Smash. Also my BF bought me Yokai Watch which looks cute af.

We just had Christmas lunch and I ate so much mess
Other than some gifts from clients (what does it mean when a hot Caucasian daddy cuts you a $500 Christmas bonus check out of nowhere btw?):

- $25 and $88.14 Amazon gift card
- $100 PayPal
- $10 Dunkin' Donuts gift card
- Pajama pants
- a bag of Red Bird Soft Peppermint Puffs

I gave:

- 2TB hard drive for mom's main squeeze
- Sonic Boom (lol) and Sonic Lost World for my brother
- electric fireplace and Bluetooth speaker for my mom
- some clothes from Nordstrom for my GF
"Clients"? 🌝

I got £25 gift card for Superdry
A very nice jacket, I like!
Also Mario and Luigi Paper Jam Bros, hope it's good
And to finally round it off, some weights... One must get big!

Alas, MERRYCHRISTMAS POPGAFFERS 🎉❄️☃

Touchdown

Banned
Oop. Adele wasn't ready

AIWFCIY currently streaming at:

Spotify:
#1 United Kingdom
#1 Australia
#1 Austria
#1 Belgium
#1 France
#1 Germany
#1 Hong Kong
#1 Italy
#1 New Zealand
#1 Poland
#1 Switzerland
#1 Taiwan
#1 Worldwide

LosLr7z.gif

botty

Banned
Oop. Adele wasn't ready

AIWFCIY currently streaming at:

Spotify:
#1 United Kingdom
#1 Australia
#1 Austria
#1 Belgium
#1 France
#1 Germany
#1 Hong Kong
#1 Italy
#1 New Zealand
#1 Poland
#1 Switzerland
#1 Taiwan
#1 Worldwide

LosLr7z.gif

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

IsF4nNz.png

tumblr_inline_nzq7f7IGZF1ripgeb_500.gif

I can agree with this. I love some of the stuff added in Golden, but everything involving Marie was blegh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom