• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floridian

Got Badlands by Halsey for Christmas, though I haven't had a chance to listen to it all besides what I've heard on Pandora. Like it though. And I like I fair amount of the artists in the OP.

...dear god am I a Pop-GAFfer? Do I need a license to post GIFs?

My favorite singers are Sara Bareilles and KT Tunstall.

Congrats, you like pop music. You don't have to post gifs if you don't want to, & are welcome anytime to join the community.

I like some Sara Bareilles songs tbh.

Shouldn't she be doing tour prep then? Poor ticket holders. I bet the Keyholder will be there.
I mean this is Rih we're talking about. Just hope the tour won't be half-assed or postponed.

rhandino

Banned
Remember when there were "leaks" about Rihanna x Kanye tour?

fzpKFxt.gif

When people (myself included) thought that she was going to take the True Artiste route and make an album inspired by FKA Twigs because some photos and A Night?

fzpKFxt.gif

or when we all thought that #R8 was going to do a Beyonce towards the end of this year?

fzpKFxt.gif

A fucking mess but let me renew my stan cards because this mess is just too damn funny and #BBHMM was one of the best music videos released in a long time and 45S is a total slay.

The Flop

Banned
tumblr_ny8tr7KTZg1rk1o2go1_500.gif

Is Natalia even relevant? Rhat should just model tbh... Samsung can't get that promo from this BS diary thing. Apple music already one upped with their T. Swift Opus.

Rhat better release it soon fat, otherwise no one will care.

rhandino

Banned
This meltdown.

He better not mess with Queen B "surprise" collab album or her CIA-lite team its going to have some "words" with him~

Touchdown

Banned
He looks like he's hiding a wet dookie in his bloomers.

And he has zero style. And he's only rich because of his daddy.

dddd not a wet dookie in the bloomers xD

well she's rich because she worked her butt off and had a stellar career, she's obviously not into him because he's rich. He might have a really nice personality.

well she's rich because she worked her butt off and had a stellar career
Precisely, so why shack up with a silver spooned suit? At least Tommy had some charm.

This guy, on the other hand...

549725-james-packer.jpg

And then he "leaked" Photoshopped paparazzi photos of himself...

sOG7QtA.jpg

At least Mariah's photo manipulation game is on point. She deserves a real man like you, Touchdown.

483156-packer.jpg

rhandino

Banned
I kind of weep for Will Smith children because they want to happen so fucking much yet even with the backup of daddy they can't. A sad mess tbh.

Tommy stays winning every single morning he wakes up at nearly 70 years old still looking like a fresh-faced CoverGirl™
VQn7sSP.gif

And here's Mariah graciously humoring his hew wife.
Nnn...

When I was a child I stanned for Thalia a bit because I liked her Telenovelas , her music and she was hot af.

Frodo

I kind of weep for Will Smith children because they want to happen so fucking much yet even with the backup of daddy they can't. A sad mess tbh.

VQn7sSP.gif

Nnn...

When I was a child I stanned for Thalia a bit because I liked her Telenovelas , her music and she was hot af.

Remember when she tried a career in 'muricah?

we got a lowkey bop out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom