• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Queen of gifs New York is going to be in Celebrity Big Brother
giphy.gif

I never watched whatever show she was on so I may watch this just for her

rhandino

Banned
The absolutely enormous meltdown tho

Rih her power to turn all these grown men into eternal simps
#PrayforANTi #RihStopHangingOutWithTrash #FreeKissitBetter

CBxPe2dUsAAFlry.png

Being excited for gay options in literally any game doesn't mean that complaints about embarrasing elements of said game are suddendly invalid.
Except you totally invalidated when they were announced? and since you keep harping about how trash the series has become I assume you totally know about the problematic elements in the game but you still got all excited about it and even disregarded the problematic elements because OMG! while other people in that same thread that knew better were asking question about how is it handled, hew are the options and how will this affect the parenting element of the game, etc...

And I don't agree with the decision to have a Gay Edition (Conquest) and a Lesbian Edition (Birthright) or that the Lesbian option is basically totally not Tharja while the Gay option is one of the most popular characters in the game BUT even so I still think is a very good step in the right direction considering that other JRPG darling series has been neglecting not only same sex relationships but also a female protagonist because "reasons" and "traditioN".

Buy Honeymoon on iTunes right fucking now
vYn5xxN.gif

who tf is travis?
Her new F*ckToy. I don't understand ha, she should have settled for ChampagnePapi but she always manages to attract the most trash while letting go better options like Drake
cry.gif

#PrayforANTi #RihStopHangingOutWithTrash #FreeKissitBetter

CBxPe2dUsAAFlry.png

Except you totally invalidated when they were announced? and since you keep harping about how trash the series has become I assume you totally know about the problematic elements in the game but you still got all excited about it and even disregarded the problematic elements because OMG! while other people in that same thread that knew better were asking question about how is it handled, hew are the options and how will this affect the parenting element of the game, etc...

And I don't agree with the decision to have a Gay Edition (Conquest) and a Lesbian Edition (Birthright) or that the Lesbian option is basically totally not Tharja while the Gay option is one of the most popular characters in the game BUT even so I still think is a very good step in the right direction considering that other JRPG darling series has been neglecting not only same sex relationships but also a female protagonist because "reasons" and "traditioN".

vYn5xxN.gif

Her new F*ckToy. I don't understand ha, she should have settled for ChampagnePapi but she always manages to attract the most trash while letting go better options like Drake
cry.gif
But the series HAS become disgusting trash sis. You even agree that it has problematic characters amd that having gay edition and lesbian edition is fucking disgusting. That's a step in the right direction but everything else in that game (save for gameplay) is an 8 mile run behind.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
But the series HAS become disgusting trash sis. You even agree that it has problematic characters amd that having gay edition and lesbian edition is fucking disgusting. That's a step in the right direction but everything else in that game (save for gameplay) is an 8 mile run behind.

You are not the target audience. Play Shining Force 2 and FF Tactics.

The Life is Strange soundtrack is so good :") I've been listening to it all week on Spotify

Get into the 2015 GOTY. Halo 5hit who? Mierdablade Chronicles X hew? Fall of the Tomb Raider QUIEN?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I thought the ending options were pretty weak. I think in the end I preferred the (spoilers)
sacrifice Chloe
ending because the ending scene is done way better and it has more impact.

I think they could have fleshed out more the other ending and give another more neutral option. Still a great experience. It was hella cool shaka brah
6507152281FE25BE3E72D46A10A95AFA9F807800

MrV4ltor

Kiss It Better could be Rih's best song if it had her vocals on it. Holy shit!

WKoFXwS.gif

I lub it! The guy probably only posted it because he's pissed that it was cut, I'm guessing.
The fact that she released other stuff when she had this is deeply upsetting to me.
The ANTI era has been a mess as a whole tho and she can be happy if she pulls ARTPOP numbers with the album at this point.

Apparently Travis Scott has been persuading Rihanna to kill the whole album and start all over again with a trap focus.

Rih sure knows how to pick 'em :-\

Floridian

Old Snip
New Snip

Like just compare them.

The Intro, the melody, the verses, the guitar, the delivery, WHEW. Way better than those other insignificant singles that were released this year.

How have they not released this yet.....................

uggh if this is scrapped then I won't even buy the album.

who the fuck is Travis? let me google rn....

edit: if she really is letting some ugly ass fuckboy influence the state of her career.... binch deserves to flop hard

Aguila

#ICONIC
Nothing fresh about the Dev Hynes sound in 2016. Granted, I think the song is ok.

!

Sky Ferreira was so far ahead of the game with Everything is Embarrassing. And now she's coming with 60's inspired pop-rock. What a trendsetting Queen.

Mau ®

Kiss It Better could be Rih's best song if it had her vocals on it. Holy shit!

WKoFXwS.gif

I mean this demo is cute but bro let's be reasonable here. The song will most likely NEVER see the light of day after this. She hates these kinds of leaks.

EDIT: The producer is convinced it made ANTi. Let us hope. Like you can feel an explosive chorus waiting to happen. Please don't ruin it, Rhat.

Floridian

Mau ®;190572981 said:
I mean this demo is cute but bro let's be reasonable here. The song will most likely NEVER see the light of day after this. She hates these kinds of leaks.

EDIT: The producer is convinced it made ANTi. Let us hope. Like you can feel an explosive chorus waiting to happen. Please don't ruin it, Rhat.

I've heard an insider say that Rih loved the song so i'm not sure why she would scrap it just because of a clip of a demo version (which doesn't even have her voice) was purposely leaked. Oh well, all there's left to do is pray that it's on the tracklist.

Mau ®

Well ANTi can't realistically be THAT far off considering there's 2 ANTi rooms left and then some concrete info will be revealed. Either a single, a release date, the whole album... anything.

The #NVAY needs to let go that song because it will never happen after how crazy was that meltdown on twitter.

The fact that it's been going on for a whole day. Dude's on some crazy drug binge.

rhandino

Banned
Was listening Back to Sleep while driving and I kind of forgot that Fist Brown was a bop maker before the whole mess of his punch meeting Rih face.

VGEVUT4.gif

It's not really that bad and I'm sure that the localization process it's going to make some of the most problematic elements more palatable, oh and after the mess that was the changes of the costumes for Lin in XenoX I'm sure Nintendo JP studios are going to think twice about what kind of content to include in their game =P

M0T3sMJ.gif

royalan

I need to hear the track with her vocals and the chorus before I can pass judgment. Nothing about what we've heard excited me though.

Also, can't believe that damn Anti room bullshit is STILL going.

Yado

This era has been an embarrassment. The music and marketing strategies are both shit.

Is she at the helm of this?
VGEVUT4.gif

First Azealia Banks and now this Glass dude. The people she's working with are having meltdowns and then get their songs removed from the album. what tf is Rihanna gonna do? She's running out of songs lmao
Was listening Back to Sleep while driving and I kind of forgot that Fist Brown was a bop maker before the whole mess of his punch meeting Rih face.

VGEVUT4.gif

It's not really that bad and I'm sure that the localization process it's going to make some of the most problematic elements more palatable, oh and after the mess that was the changes of the costumes for Lin in XenoX I'm sure Nintendo JP studios are going to think twice about what kind of content to include in their game =P

M0T3sMJ.gif
Sorry if I sounded angry in any of those posts btw sis, wasn't my intention. Anyway I hope Nintendo keeps shitting on the life of Neogaf members with their magic censorship.

Got Badlands by Halsey for Christmas, though I haven't had a chance to listen to it all besides what I've heard on Pandora. Like it though. And I like I fair amount of the artists in the OP.

...dear god am I a Pop-GAFfer? Do I need a license to post GIFs?

My favorite singers are Sara Bareilles and KT Tunstall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom