• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

llehuty

Merry Xmas popgaf!!

tbh I still haven't finished TW3 but 2015 slayed me in terms of games. Arkham Knight, TW3, AC Syndicate, GODborne, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Splatoon, Xenoblade 3D, Mario Party 10, MGSV, Battlefront...

so many games

tumblr_mg66wjUOBg1qcackso1_500.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
shamir-ratchet.jpg

anyone here listen to this?
is it any good?

rhandino

Banned
Are any of you excited for that disgusting Fire Waifu: Persona edition game? If so: love yourself
AO5n2xF.gif

I'm buying a 3DS right now!!!!!!!! i don't care about annoying little girls if i can marry dudes
How is easy is to pander to some people...

The E.MO.TION one is way too accurate for this thread.

Carly Rae Jepsen — E*MO*TION
Loudly avowed poptimists.
Nnnnn...

VGEVUT4.gif

AO5n2xF.gif

How is easy is to pander to some people...

Nnnnn...

VGEVUT4.gif
That was before I found out that the game locks male/male and female/female marriages in different versions which is fucking stupid and that the one guy you're allowed to marry sucks ass.

Not only that but Fire Waifu: If Pedophilia/ If Incest has a problematic "lesbian turned straight" character made to pander to that type of asshole straight male.

Finally, you're comparing Sharp Fire Waifu: Not Persona Edition constantly sexualizing it's female characters under pretentious "this is idol culture!!!!" bullshit and no, the dude with a visible chest doesn't mean anything because you can't buy two different bikini costumes that make his bulge or ass jiggle, Burning Mierda: Persona Edition constantly panders to the straight male at all times and even includes a little girl character who's costumes i don't even wanna see to Fire Embarrasment: If Pedophilia/ If Incest having same sex marriage which IS a huge deal to gay/lesbian FE stans which explains the excited reaction I had. However, it's incredibly limited and underwhelming and also they're locked behind different versions of the game.

Being excited for gay options in literally any game doesn't mean that complaints about embarrasing elements of said game are suddendly invalid.

Modern FE is a pandering-fest trash and there's no shame in accepting that which I guess is how Neptunia game stans deal with their taste in video games but that doesn't mean that same sex options fixes everything wrong with the piece of compile heart GARBAGE direction Fire Emblem is heading towards

Buy Honeymoon on iTunes right fucking now

Floridian

Worst songs this year:

Britbot n Igloo - Pretty Girls
Rachel Platter - Fight Song
Silent(should be from now on)o - Watch me (whip/nae nae)
OMI - Cheerleader
Charlie Puth - Marvin Gaye
Any Meghan Trainor song to chart this year
Rhat - American Oxygen
Rita Oral - Poison
Madead - Bitch I'm Madonna
5th Who - Worth It
Ellie Ghouling - On My Mind
Ari Grunde - Focus
Sia - Alive
Boys Like You - Who Is Fancy
Hitlor Swift - Bad Blood

Did I miss any?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
That was before I found out that the game locks male/male and female/female marriages in different versions which is fucking stupid and that the one guy you're allowed to marry sucks ass.

Not only that but Fire Waifu: If Pedophilia/ If Incest has a problematic "lesbian turned straight" character made to pander to that type of asshole straight male.

Finally, you're comparing Sharp Fire Waifu: Not Persona Edition constantly sexualizing it's female characters under pretentious "this is idol culture!!!!" bullshit and no, the dude with a visible chest doesn't mean anything because you can't buy two different bikini costumes that make his bulge or ass jiggle, Burning Mierda: Persona Edition constantly panders to the straight male at all times and even includes a little girl character who's costumes i don't even wanna see to Fire Embarrasment: If Pedophilia/ If Incest having same sex marriage which IS a huge deal to gay/lesbian FE stans which explains the excited reaction I had. However, it's incredibly limited and underwhelming and also they're locked behind different versions of the game.

Being excited for gay options in literally any game doesn't mean that complaints about embarrasing elements of said game are suddendly invalid.

Modern FE is a pandering-fest trash and there's no shame in accepting that which I guess is how Neptunia game stans deal with their taste in video games but that doesn't mean that same sex options fixes everything wrong with the piece of compile heart GARBAGE direction Fire Emblem is heading towards

Is the dating/marriage stuff optional? I havent followed Fates tbh and I play FE for the main story and gameplay. I dont mind the marriage stuff tho.

I just wanted to say thanks to those who recommended me some music to get with my Christmas Google Play gift card. I decided on getting Troye Sivan's Blue Neighborhood album. It is so, so, good. I'm definitely a stan now. :)

Is the dating/marriage stuff optional? I havent followed Fates tbh and I play FE for the main story and gameplay. I dont mind the marriage stuff tho.
It's optional in Fates. tbh i love the GBA Fire Emblem games so much and I still want to play Awakening/Fates but there's no denying the direction Fire Emblem is going in.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
It's optional in Fates. tbh i love the GBA Fire Emblem games so much and I still want to play Awakening/Fates but there's no denying the direction Fire Emblem is going in.

The older FE games had marriage stuff too but not the ones brought to the US. Its nothing new but the anime style is more fanservicey now with the content.

This was really hard to decipher but I think I got it

All alone she was living
In a world without an end or beginning
Baby girl was living life for the feeling
But I don't mind, I don't mind
And all the wrongs she committed
She was numb and she was so co-dependent
She was young and all she had was the city
But I don't mind, I don't mind

And I know that she's capable of anything, it's riveting
But when you wake up she's always gone, gone, goooone

NViD1VC.gif

In the night she hears him calling
In the night she's dancing to relieve the pain
She'll never walk away (I don't think you understand)
In the night when she comes crawling
Dollar bills and tears keep falling down her face
She'll never walk away (I don't think you understand)
NViD1VC.gif

The Godknd FUCKING SHITS

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Must be old anyway because Miss Banks is still on there

Must be old anyway because Miss Banks is still on there
I only care about CDQ James Joint.

As a note, those track titles are not giving me Metacritic darling teas.

yas rih, chase dem bangers not dat worthless critical acclaim. show the dancefloor how it's supposed to sound

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom