• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrV4ltor

Up and coming teenage model and occasional singer 'Rihanna' seems to be taking a rare and well deserved vacation:

CXS7ZURUEAEI40N.jpg
Taking some time off after releasing so many smash hits in 2015.

rhandino

Banned
Rihanna vacations at least provide some slay photos for those people who stan her modelling career.

VGEVUT4.gif

Remember when she tried a career in 'muricah?

we got a lowkey bop out of it.
!!! Let me bop again!

Some of her spanish output was kind of corny but I do enjoyed it a biT when I was younger and I still have her version of Once Upon a December in my christmas playlist =D

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
5db7a6851f.png

9a31d84a6b.png

43f8481bca.png

Sure I totally believe Rihanna is writing in his account.
KuGsj.gif

And it was Rihanna that took the vid down to fuck with him and not Natalia? LMAO

This is some funny shit.

EDIT:
bdde368e06.png

LMAO

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
The couple of snippets I've heard of Iggy's stuff so far I've liked
I hate myself

Errrrrr is he still going? Pretty sure everyone is tired of his shit by now.

Maybe he should've stayed quiet and things might've not been as bad as he makes them to be

Beside, pretty sure I can go another year without hearing a Rhianna song gladly.

rhandino

Banned
Not her christmas hit getting a chance to break into the Top 10 while Infinity flopped...

Slay a biT, Queen Mimi!

Touchdown, post if you are OK!

3phemeral

For all you oppressed gays who have been disowned by your family and left with nothing but your Grindr profile pic, feast your ears on the only Christmas present you'll ever need.

#ETERNALLYSLAYED

jkb3LE

Bless SoHyallah for those effortless belts. True Korean vocal goddess.

CXSDLcZW8AEeHzg.jpg:large

My [R E D A C T E D] grew three sizes. A Grinch tea.

Grinch-Heart.gif
She's looking really good lately. She's lost it so fast!

So Mariah's All I Want For Christmas Is You reached #11 on Hot 100

4ea4s7JF3Q06yR2r_betLJ2NumtCV56nTcVUNHLkw0KECyOgcmZLKtEA57DgqfzhwpkN=w1600-h900-rw-no

Not Touchdown's alternative account btw

Sleigh!

PgdDk2

Touchdown

Banned
So Mariah's All I Want For Christmas Is You reached #11 on Hot 100

4ea4s7JF3Q06yR2r_betLJ2NumtCV56nTcVUNHLkw0KECyOgcmZLKtEA57DgqfzhwpkN=w1600-h900-rw-no

Not Touchdown's alternative account btw

whaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTT

tumblr_inline_o015qvBAU31qhqyc2_500.gif

Whew I wasn't ready for this slayage. Peaking 20+ years after it's debut. What kind of all time classic song.
52b0f867.gif

She absolutely dominated other female artists this past month and even eclipsing Adele with the most streamed momentarily.
52b0f867.gif

And it's only getting more popular every year.
52b0f867.gif

The Living Legend term is such an understatement
52b0f867.gif

Oooo interesting, sounds like a power ballad or something. Funny enough this still doesn't really indicate to me what the album will sound like. Lol

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Won't it drop like a rock next week?

Matt_

Its a shame those videos of her awful performance of it last year didn't count

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom