• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Born this Way > Born to Die.
tumblr_o04204WyFZ1tew4mqo4_400.jpg

Mau ®

Not sure why we're even comparing "Born To Die" and "Born This Way" as neither is remotely similar.

Unless we're trying to compare the two albums in both artist's discographies that they will never ever surpass given that they're stuck in an eternal creative rut as exemplified by their last albums, then by all means carry on.

rhandino

Banned
Mau ®;190781571 said:
Unless we're trying to compare the two albums in both artist's discographies that they will never ever surpass given that they're stuck in an eternal creative rut as exemplified by their last albums, then by all means carry on.
!!!

kjJX6ou.gif

leT them know... but I do think that Born this Way is not as good as The Fame / The Fame Monster so, for me, Gaga has been unable to surpass herself since her debut anyway =P

It is unique, I can concede that though.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
That's unfair tbh

The Fame < Born To Die
The Fame Monster > Paradise
Born This Way > Ultraviolence
ARTPOP < Honeymoon

It's a New York tie til LG5 comes out and shits on Lana's entire life
maybe

Ultraviolence shits on BTW tho.

Floridian

The Fame > Born To Die
Born This Way < Ultraviolence
ARTPOP < Honeymoon

Pretty much their 5th albums will decide it for me.

That's unfair tbh

The Fame < Born To Die
Born This Way > Ultraviolence
ARTPOP < Honeymoon

It's a New York tie til LG5 comes out and shits on Lana's entire life
maybe

The Fame < Born to Die
Fame Monster > Paradise
Born This Way = Ultraviolence
ARTPOP > Honeymoon

Overall= Gaga but Lana is obviously another of my faves so it doesn't really matter. However I do get a bit bored from Lana but not after looooong breaks tho.

I'm actually pretty excited for Fifth Harmonys second album.

Top Down and Going Nowhere were awesome jams.

Especially since Get Weird by Little Mix is way too kiddy and bubblegum pop right now.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I'm actually pretty excited for Fifth Harmonys second album.

Top Down and Going Nowhere were awesome jams.

Especially since Get Weird by Little Mix is way too kiddy and bubblegum pop right now.

gross
but I'm happy that pitster will have someone to talk to about them

B-Dex

People still caring about anti. What was that whole viral mess about it? Why even bother when it wasn't even coming out?

Mau ®

I'm confused about that Ariana song y'all posted because you can already listen to that track on Chris Brown's fantastic X album, which came out 2 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom