• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Flop

Banned
Someone needs to Snatch New York after CBB and teach her how to rap, if Iggy could** learn, so could she. And she would slay.

newyorkdancingxfo8r.gif

**somewhat
giphy.gif

The Flop

Banned
ok i like i love her gifs but literally who is she and what is she notable for?

Only the Queen of reality tv, and the HBIC of it all.

Tiffany "New York" Pollard, rose to fame on Flavor of Love, and came back for season 2. And then had two seasons of I love New York.

She is iconiC.

Mau ®;192967434 said:
It's really disgusting how these superficial gays only concentrate on her fiancée's looks. Clearly she saw something beyond appearance. He probably is a really nice, wealthy guy.

Not all men can have Zayn-level looks.

Not all woman can have Leigh Anne level looks and cuteness

53edfc1bd55cc8ce1146bc004f8a9d45.jpg

Leigh-anne_salute.jpg

Touchdown

Banned
So he calls out Miley and Iggy, but doesn't even bother to mention Eminem, Robin Thicke, Drake, or all the other white males who have appropriated black culture for their own gain?

get out bitch

The male patriarchy is real.

THANK YOU - and plus isn't he doing the same thing? Or is he special?

Wow. How quickly the gays forget that Macklemore is a gay icon that started the gay rights movement with his song. We should worship him for his blessings

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Alunageorge has a new song out and it is awful

Only the Queen of reality tv, and the HBIC of it all.

Tiffany "New York" Pollard, rose to fame on Flavor of Love, and came back for season 2. And then had two seasons of I love New York.

She is iconiC.

She also did New York Goes to Work which was REALLY hilarious. And don't forget New York goes to Hollywood. But the David Bowie incident cemented her legacy I think.

She deserves to win BB

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I was screaming at megan's impressions of Tiffany
she should stay in for that alone

SaintZ

Azealia defending Iggy dfksbkfbsljblgbjlsbfksbflsf
azealiabanks ‏@AZEALIABANKS 10m10 minutes ago

Plus: Super Misogyny... why go after that girl again? If Macklemore REALLY want to make a statement he'll come for Eminem.

SaintZ

Iggy admitting her white privilege ejwflnflsnfsnlddjkdkkkk

IGGY AZALEA ‏@IGGYAZALEA 37m37 minutes ago

@workdeluxe @TalibKweli and i dont "dismiss" the fact the world isnt socially structured to equally benefit POC. FYI.

newyorkiwanttofckyou3uzs0.gif

Matt_

I might watch ex on the beach just for more of her tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom