• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your icon ! COME THROUGH queen!

I'm not STRAIFHT but Gaga her tits in that gif... Let me delete this

I'm not straight and even I can see those are dehydrated pancakes, sis.

mFTte.gif

Good luck to Gaga with time machine.
Imagined id her new album was called TIME MACHINE.... The flop film IMPCT
QUOTE=You Know Nothing;193003703]I'm not straight and even I can see those are dehydrated pancakes, sis.

mFTte.gif
[/QUOTE]
pancakes are tasty, like Gag's [REDAXTED]. So I'm not sure where you're going with this post if I'm being honest.

B-Dex

Imagined id her new album was called TIME MACHINE.... The flop film IMPCT
QUOTE=You Know Nothing;193003703]I'm not straight and even I can see those are dehydrated pancakes, sis.

mFTte.gif
pancakes are tasty, like Gag's [REDAXTED]. So I'm not sure where you're going with this post if I'm being honest.[/QUOTE]

mFTte.gif

Meowster

ANTi is going to be sooooo good even if it is going to release a year or two after the tour. All the snippets and the released singles (sans American Oxycontin) have been amazing. She will redeem herself from the despicable behavior she's had for the past year and a half. I can feel it. Her most acclaimed album yet.

Mau ®

I'm gonna play devil's advocate and say Kesha is lying about her accusations. And I hope justice is served accordingly.

SaintZ

Kesha's allegations are really hard to prove tbh so I'm guessing she will lose. Also, her mom has been a MESS on social media since the whole thing started and that's not helping her case.

I honestly think that Dr. Luke is shady (there are TONS of rumors about him online) so I wish he loses but I doubt that's gonna happen unfortunately.

avrildrlukepepperspraemlaw.gif

Meowster

Listening to Honeymoon for the first time in two months and I still feel largely the same as I did before. Good melodies and nice lyrics (especially on songs like Terry Richardson Loves You) but all of the songs are very samey - way more than Ultraviolence and Born To Die were. It's her most consistent album in that nothing really dips downward but it really can be a chore to go through sometimes. She needs a producer that will challenge her to switch things up more and try it different ways, like Dan Auerbach did with Ultraviolence.

Listening to Honeymoon for the first time in two months and I still feel largely the same as I did before. Good melodies and nice lyrics (especially on songs like Terry Richardson Loves You) but all of the songs are very samey - way more than Ultraviolence and Born To Die were. It's her most consistent album in that nothing really dips downward but it really can be a chore to go through sometimes. She needs a producer that will challenge her to switch things up more and try it different ways, like Dan Auerbach did with Ultraviolence.

I agree too, she needs to spice things up a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom