• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
wow, fuck anti

Era Istrefi is here

Proud of my Kosovar queen. Rita Ora tried
I use.
a5cff9eb9b.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I think Hit and Run is my favourite Lana song

rhandino

Banned
All this talk about reality shows made me remember Natasha Bedingfield and her empowerment hymn from that trash show called The Hills
That I watched [ v e h e m e n t l y ] since LC was my teenage crush T_T

Reaching for something in the distance
So close you can almost taste it
Release your inhibitions

QTqLTuu.gif

Feel the rain on your skin
No one else can feel it for you
Only you can let it in
No one else, no one else

zStUpLz.gif

Can speak the words on your lips
Drench yourself in words unspoken
Live your life with arms wide open
Today is where your book begins
The rest is still unwritten

1e251qS.gif

Get into her flawless debut album Unwritten

sQK7ec3.jpg

and her next 2 great ones: Pocketful of Sunshine and Strip me.

fHO6RHs.jpg
u7Lol7F.jpg

Screeching.

The kii when they break up before their second alber.

Apparently since 2012, group member Camila The Devil wanted to go solo and still to this day uses the 'N' word so freely to both her band mates and fans too. (One of her band mates is black and Normani recently tweeted some shade towards Camila).

Basically, C is very selfish and will break up the group.

Stan Little Mix instead, drama free girl group and more talented than No Harmony.

Yado

Apparently since 2012, group member Camila The Devil wanted to go solo and still to this day uses the 'N' word so freely to both her band mates and fans too. (One of her band mates is black and Normani recently tweeted some shade towards Camila).

Stan Little Mix instead, drama free girl group and more talented than No Harmony.

Camilla is friends with Hitlor right?

Vazra

Mau ®;193048898 said:
I heard the album sampler and it was cute. Kinda bummed it's not as 80's inspired as "Body Talk". What a bop that was!

I hear you but the album sounds pretty good once you stop comparing it to Glorious since it is pretty different from that. I still use Body Talk often tbh.

rhandino

Banned
Yup. Hitlor hosted Camilla a birthday party without her bandmates... Definitely getting clearer now she wants to go solo...
Speaking of I love that collage she made in Instagram.

FSrcW7W.png

The lower picture is everything because it showed how the Aryan managed to stole the birthday of that hew and made it all about her for publicity and the "So humble!" and the "How down to earth and relatable she is!" post and tweets.

She is a genius and I hate her as much as I respect ha power.

7RzZZUi.gif

Vazra

I always thought it was weird becausr the lyrics were written from the perspective of a straight man but put into a situation a queer person would go through

none of this is a bad thing lmao

Well it does show that Honeymoon lacked impact. Even Ultraviolence performed better.

SaintZ

RIP at anyone believing that fake mess.

tiffany_gumfjra8.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Okurrrr J lo
shades of blue is pretty good

Yado

Take these arms that were made for lovin'
And this heart that will beat for two
Take these eyes that were meant for watching over you
And I've been such a long time waiting
For someone I can call my own
I've been chasing the life I'm dreaming
Now I'm home

newyorkdancingxfo8r.gif

Frodo

Take these arms that were made for lovin'
And this heart that will beat for two
Take these eyes that were meant for watching over you
And I've been such a long time waiting
For someone I can call my own
I've been chasing the life I'm dreaming
Now I'm home

newyorkdancingxfo8r.gif

I need your love
Like night needs morning

EkTJdA0.gif

royalan

Camila, NO.

You want to be Beyonce, NOT Nicole Scherzinger.

When Beyonce went solo, DC was already established one of the great girl groups of Pop.

Nicole broke up the Pussycat Dolls and went solo too soon, and the result is she turned both the group and her solo career into doomed flops.

5th Harmony needs one more (hit) album before any of these girls try it solo. They're not big enough yet.

7RzZZUi.gif

Frodo

I want more Kylie, tbh.

Her EP with Garibay last year was great, even though it went unnoticed by most people. I still use it though (sans Your Body, because I don't have time for that never ending Intro, although the song itself is nice).

It slays so effortlessly. Please support.

Who else was disappointed by FROOT by Marina?

Coming from Electra Heart my expectations were high... Only to be disappointed imo

Wish she releases another album in vein to Electra Heart

Frodo

I must have signed up for a different version of Twitter, because I never see anyone discussing anything about 5th Cacophony. Or maybe I just follow the right people...

Z1R9YHr.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom