• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhandino

Banned
New Charli is a good thing, Sucker >>>>>>>

5rMzDza.gif

And not [ r e d a c t e d ] G sealing forever the fate of the 5thHew.

The Flop

Banned
The way Queen Camila and Fifth Harmony slayed that last page, y'all can stay pressed.

But their 2nd album is going to be filled with BOPS. The wait will be Worth It.

giphy.gif

Frodo

How freaking gorgeous is Rihanna here?

CZk4CXRWkAAHu3I.jpg:large

OMG! I remember my first time seeing Rihanna on that SOS video and I couldn't get over of how pretty she is. I got home and watched the video over a hundred times just to look at her.

Mau ®

Rihanna truly is the most beautiful pop star to ever have lived. It's a shame God didn't give her much talent, but at least she worked on it!

Frodo

Mau ®;193233336 said:
Rihanna truly is the most beautiful pop star to ever have lived. It's a shame God didn't give her much talent, but at least she worked on it!

EXCUUUUUUUUUSE ME,

I see your RIhanna and I raise you a young Whitney Houston.

whitney-houston.jpg

AND she had THE talent.

rhandino

Banned
How freaking gorgeous is Rihanna here?

CZk4CXRWkAAHu3I.jpg:large

OMG! I remember my first time seeing Rihanna on that SOS video and I couldn't get over of how pretty she is. I got home and watched the video over a hundred times just to look at her.
That thing looks like something that Katy Perry would wear tbh

She look gorgeous.

cory64

Mau ®;193233336 said:
would it even be fair for the others if she had talent?

God this ANTi rollout has been shite. Getting people's hopes up and then shattering that momentum with weeks of silence is NOT the way to build hype. Good to know it's done though, at least. I hope the album's good but seeing it go through rewrites and shuffling might not be a good sign. Serving The Good Dinosaur realness.

rhandino

Banned
God this ANTi rollout has been shite. Getting people's hopes up and then shattering that momentum with weeks of silence is NOT the way to build hype. Good to know it's done though, at least. I hope the album's good but seeing it go through rewrites and shuffling might not be a good sign. Serving The Good Dinosaur realness.
Adele scrapped 25 in its enterity + a bunch of songs and that one turned out fine.

w6cffxj.gif

I have faith in the barbadian rhat.

Mau ®

I mean, didn't the Beyzebulb reportedly scrap self-titled a few times as well?

Besides, as far as we know, Rhat didn't scrap anything. She just kept on recording. In recent interviews she's quoted songs that have been around for a year now like "Higher" and "Love on the brain". Even "Work" was recorded in May last year.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I don't particularly like Rih but I hope her album is good. As much as I love 25 I'm craving new upbeat music right now.
Working up to such a deadline means I have little faith in the overall product but she never fails to produce at least a few bops

As for Swish, I don't fuck with any of the Kardashians or their extensions so kanye can keep it

edit; And besides if she fails I'm sure King Zayn will deliver us with redemption
zayn-malik-happy-birthday-quotes-10.gif

Floridian

I'm getting "lazy blacks" teas.

Kanye finished his album about 2 weeks before release, with a track included that he just finished less than a week ago on a plane.

Rihanna just finished the album when she has a tour in about a month.

Lazy? idk but I think they're procrastinators. And out of the two, only Rihanna would be seen as currently "lazy".

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Tiffany rubbing one out in the toilet
I am SCREAMING

Move Your Body goes the fuck AWF. Whoever rejected it is an idiot. One giant hook. lordt.

I have no idea what the hell Sia's doing with her voice in it tho. It sounds as if she's trying to imitate someone but I'm not sure who.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom