• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have stepped their game delivering drama vocally and the emotional performances. Don't Forget Me is also a great track. When will the West? TBH

Got any thoughts on Taeyeon? Besides the girl looking like Square Enix CG obviously.
She's gorgeous blonde. One of the few gerls in K-Pop who can pull it off

I mean, Jessica was easily the most beautiful among that group, but I don't think she's ever looked as flawless as Taeyeon does here

A triple posting #MESS

tumblr_nxyc7uhivd1rs6agso1_400.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
She's gorgeous blonde. One of the few gerls in K-Pop who can pull it off

I mean, Jessica was easily the most beautiful among that group, but I don't think she's ever looked as flawless as Taeyeon does here

Jawsica is coming with a solo this year apparently.

SaintZ

Was that the album that had Your Body attached to it? Hmm, maybe I did inflate it a little bit but she could make a slight comeback with the right material.
She should have used the Say Something buzz to release something tbh. She was looking great also. A missed opportunity.

Vazra

Well her last album sold around 4M so clearly there are people purchasing her albums. In this case though i'm not too sure.

Reminder: There hasn't been a new Rihanna song in over 9 months.

Sure but we talking first week sales.

Riri won't sell over 500k first week lol
I'm thinking RiRi will sell around 250-350k that's reasonable for her standards tbh

Edit: watching the Netflix documentary 'Making a Muder' is tragic and making my blood boil... Can't take this anymore...

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
honestly with all the confusion will people even realise that rih has released an album?

On to the true topic of this thread
Gemma Collins is trash. TRASH

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I bet she intentionally almost cut her finger off to get out.

she should cut off her tounge and give everyone a rest

I had to skip the last few minutes of this episode too. I could not handle the second hand embarrassment from tiff talking to darren

rhandino

Banned
Will the monsters be as dumb as the Demi stans and buy tons in bulk instead of separate transactions?
OIrrdko.jpg

OOIBwtt.gif

---

As of this afternoon, some of Lady Gaga's fans have individually spent over $300 in order to buy multiple copies of "Applause" in hopes of winning the contest. Billboard tells us that all copies purchased will count towards the charting of the song. However, many Internet posters believe that Lady Gaga is not only taking advantage of her fans, but trying to score a number one song through inflated sales methods.

OOIBwtt.gif

Yes.

rhandino

Banned
Can anyone be as dumb as Poot stans tho
The AKB48 stans come to mind...
According to AKB48’s number one chart shill Oricon, their new single “Labrador Retriever” hit 1.462 million copies “shipped” on its first day, beating out the previous “Sayonara Crawl” by a suspiciously slight 11,000.

How it managed this feat is may well be obvious – the more dedicated fans have long made a point of demonstrating their devotion to their girl of choice by photo-bragging their boxes of voting ticket laden CDs on 2ch and elsewhere:

32wTaPc.png

nuZwkdr.gif
nuZwkdr.gif
nuZwkdr.gif

"Lotus"

9TOE3dt.gif

llehuty

Hey Loony I was wondering what were your thoughts on Davichi - Cry Again. That is if you have time to listen to it or if you have heard it of course.
I liked better the B-side that came with Cry Again, Sorry, I'm Happy. Moving away a bit from the typical ballad tone and themes.

Jawsica is coming with a solo this year apparently.

Get into the genetically engineered, non-lazy, Jessica clone, Sinb:

Vazra

The AKB48 stans come to mind...
nuZwkdr.gif
nuZwkdr.gif
nuZwkdr.gif

"Lotus"

9TOE3dt.gif

And some artist in Korea make the random member card which makes a few get a few copies of the same album to get the card of their fave. That plus 2 editions or 3 in some cases

I liked better the B-side that came with Cry Again, Sorry, I'm Happy. Moving away a bit from the typical ballad tone and themes.

Get into the genetically engineered, non-lazy, Jessica clone, Sinb:

I like mos of Davichi stuff :p

As for SinB I think after Me Gustas Tu I aint touching GFRIEND.

Vazra

f(x) Pink Tape featured the random member card.
f(x) Red Light had 2 Editions
f(x) 4 Walls had 2 Editions.

I believe there are also the cases that some artists do re-releases there with bonus songs plus there are the ones who do mostly minis.

But Me gustas tú is decent. Not groundbreaking or anything, and definitely not one of my favourite releases of last year, but I think it's really good in their "genre".

I find it cringe worthy. But they did give me this performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom