• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
RT
fT64n99.jpg

Did ya'll listen to Chairlift's new album?

The whole album is fantastic, no filler out of all 10 songs. But these are my favs:

Crying In Public, Look Up (seriously, why is this song not longer?!), Show U Off (if anything listen to this song, straightforward pop), No Such Thing As Illusion, Ottawa to Osaka, Moth to the Flame.

icanthelpitimamothtotheflame

87f903a4d5ac14f854aecdaa053b8010.485x240x36.gif

Floridian

Monsters don't need to be shady when their fav's last album still hasn't reached platinum yet. Just hope LG5 will have success to make that event happen.

Monsters don't need to be shady when their fav's last album still hasn't reached platinum yet. Just hope LG5 will have success to make that event happen.

It's nothing about jealousy... Monsters had that success with BTW before and we're just shedding some light on the context of the platinum success... Nothing wrong here also ANTi is really good too! Glad it's gettin success.

EDIT: Love on Brain sounds a lot like Superhero from BEYONCÉ no? Or is it just me?

Floridian

It's nothing about jealousy... Monsters had that success with BTW before and we're just shedding some light on the context of the platinum success... Nothing wrong here also ANTi is really good too! Glad it's gettin success.

EDIT: Love on Brain sounds a lot like Superhero from BEYONCÉ no? Or is it just me?

It has some similarities but I prefer LOTB. Superpower is a bit boring.

Floridian

But didn't Samsung buy a million copies or something? What's the "inauthentic" element of this achievement?

The million of codes that were used by listeners were brought by samsung since it was a part of their deal. So it counted for RIAA. Billboad however it's different. The deluxe version however has been on iTunes for purchase so we'll see eventually what they'll input. "Inauthentic" or not it still has a certification.

Mau ®

Drake always serves quality. I kinda miss his "romantic" tracks like "Hold On Rih We're Going Home" or "Take Care (Of Future Wife Rihanna)" but I get he wants to avoid anymore "sensitive rapper" claims...

rhandino

Banned
I realized that I don't care about James Joint and I tend to skip it every time it comes out.

NO4UZvg.gif

Desperado, Work and Kiss it Better still gave me everything I need and still sound fresh after listening them a LOT.

QTqLTuu.gif

Oh, and I hope you all Smash sistren have marked the 4/Feb on your calendar and are percheD for the release of Queen Bayonetta and his sister Corrin.

kj1k3xh.gif

The Flop

Banned
I need Nintendo to give up the Gimmicks and go multi-platform. Get those heavy coins, without having to subsidize your console O_O.

tumblr_n9hama1vB31ql5yr7o1_r1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom