• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Killary has killed before and she will kill again
clinton-demon36.jpg

NOBODY IS SAFE

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I'd vote Hilary if I was in the US
I agree with Bernie too obviously but I just think Hildawg has a more realistic approach and the world needs someone to be on point when it comes to foreign policy

Not that this thread is the place for political chat
But PLEASE my american sistren, do no let a republican in office
I did not vote to save Tiffany to be let down

You poor pretty bastard. I'll pray for you to feel the Bern.

An ideological legislator who's a novice on anything beyond our borders isn't qualified enough, sorry sis.

Also as liberal as we are in here, a sizable portion of this country is terrified of far-left policy and a 5 month general election campaign isn't enough time to shift the political dial his way. And even if he somehow wins, 0 of those policies will make any kind of headway in a Republican Congress.

Either way please vote in the primaries sistren <3

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Man, fuck your pride
Just take it on back, just take it on back, babe
Take it back all night
Just take it on back, take it on back
Mmm, do what you gotta do, keep me up all night
Hurting bad, man, it hurts inside when I look you in your eye

What are you willing to do?
Oh, tell me what you’re willing to do?
Kiss it, kiss it better, baby
0198-rihanna-patting-her-pussy.gif

Floridian

Man, fuck your pride
Just take it on back, just take it on back, babe
Take it back all night
Just take it on back, take it on back
Mmm, do what you gotta do, keep me up all night
Hurting bad, man, it hurts inside when I look you in your eye

What are you willing to do?
Oh, tell me what you’re willing to do?
Kiss it, kiss it better, baby
0198-rihanna-patting-her-pussy.gif
Song of the year.

RpiGY4b.gif

After some run through a I LOVE ANTI!

It's a really chilled yet badass album and I can just lose it to

Awesome album ngl. First impressions weren't good but glad I stuck with it

Vazra

I thought Joyride would be released before ANTI but it seems the tables have turned. Her tour is in a month so her album should be coming within the following weeks.

I used to think the same. Also how are her tour sales going considering there is no album out yet?

Floridian

I used to think the same. Also how are her tour sales going considering there is no album out yet?

I don't think she sold out anything yet. She needs the album to be released soon though, because she doesn't have much material to cover without it. It's not like in Rih's case where she has a backup catalog.

The Flop

Banned
When can I listen to it on Apple music?

EDIT: I meant Anti

Also yaaasssss
@ Tiffany being safe, but I can't believe Steph is still in the house, but I'm enjoying her getting tortured.

Vazra

I don't think she sold out anything yet. She needs the album to be released soon though, because she doesn't have much material to cover without it. It's not like in Rih's case where she has a backup catalog.

Do we have any idea on the contract she has with the label? I feel like she needs someone better handling her shit.

She's got like 4 mixtapes in addition to Aquarius though so I think she's got enough material. Especially since her best stuff is arguably her mixtape material. I've liked both Player and Party Favors though, so I'm a bit more optimistic about Joyashe

Kitty, kitty, kitty cat
Why you always doing that
Why you always talking smack
Yeah, Grimes got my back
Kitty, kitty, kitty cat
Why you always call it black
Why you always talking smack
Yeah, Grimes

35f50468163d29ada1f903cd69760af2.gif

Floridian

Do we have any idea on the contract she has with the label? I feel like she needs someone better handling her shit.
RCA isn't handling her the best they can when it comes to promotion tbh. It doesn't help the material has been lacklustre. I think her leaking Party Favors early was a bad idea.

Show her you didn't needed her songs for this era.
9e60db8.png

Show the public she didn't need Kanye either since he has zero credits on the album.

She's got like 4 mixtapes in addition to Aquarius though so I think she's got enough material. Especially since her best stuff is arguably her mixtape material. I've liked both Player and Party Favors though, so I'm a bit more optimistic about Joyashe
Her mixtape material is stellar but she needs hit material as well to perform. She'll has some support with Aquarius no doubt but i'm not sure if the Joyride Tourwill be mainly her new album material though.

Vazra

Show the public she didn't need Kanye either since he has zero credits on the album.

You should be bookmarking people who were trashing the album or making fun of the metascore in case they backtrack and jump on the bandwagon now that is on the green.

Yado

I can, hey let me give you my love
And if you like it
Lay next to me in the mornin' noon and night yeah
I'll lullaby ya
I wanna make you my man
Alright yeah

D66gqin.gif

Floridian

You should be bookmarking people who were trashing the album or making fun of the metascore in case they backtrack and jump on the bandwagon now that is on the green.

It's bookmarked already, but unlike the tasteless, i'll wait until the score is finalized around 10-15 more reviews. Rihanna always proves people wrong in the end though, and it's a funny cycle to witness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom