• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhandino

Banned
Bionic was mentioned in 2016? Only the Barbadian Queen using ha Voodo magic could have produced such a miracle.

j8pgMMa.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Give Foxes album "All I Need"a listen. A good album in the year that everyone will pay dust. (Like Glorious)

Yado

Azealia is a liar and I'm not doing this with her again. I'll believe it (and subsequently get my life) when I see it.

VGEVUT4.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
Her collabing with one of the big girls would/could have been such a slay but everybody has rejected her. Gags, Bey, Rhat, etc. A mess.

PInk Tape

Banned
Did you hear the full thing? Its better than Crazy IMO.

Yup. The chorus is already stuck in my head ^^

I think I'm leaning that way too. The verses and the bridges seem a bit stronger than in Crazy and the buildup (production-wise) to the beat drop in the chorus is amazing.

I think Crazy is still a bop tho.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Yup. The chorus is already stuck in my head ^^

I think I'm leaning that way too. The verses and the bridges seem a bit stronger than in Crazy and the buildup (production-wise) to the beat drop in the chorus is amazing.

I think Crazy is still a bop tho.

The mini is really good and Crazy was alright but I easily forgot about it. I kinda prefer Hyuna solo stuff now more than the 4minute stuff.

Calvero

Banned
Carly's struggle.

I don't understand what you're pointing out?

Edit: I've been reading this over and over. I really don't fucking get it.

Edit 2: Someone please explain this. I won't be able to sleep until I understand what this poster was trying to point out.

Edit 3: It's been three hours and I still don't understand. Will somebody please help me? Please?

Edit 4: 19 hours later and help hasn't arrived. I fear I'll never understand the depth of his reply. If anyone is out there listening...I still wait.

PInk Tape

Banned
The mini is really good and Crazy was alright but I easily forgot about it. I kinda prefer Hyuna solo stuff now more than the 4minute stuff.

Hyuna's solo content is always solid so I totally get somebody preferring that over the group stuff since it can be a bit iffy at times. I like the musical outputs for them both, usually.

I agree on your thoughts on the mini; I used the hell out of it when it came out tbh. Tickle Tickle Tickle is probably my favorite song off of it ^_^

correct me if I'm wrong, but I haven't seen a single mention of the appropriately titled debut alberm We Are KING

http://www.npr.org/2016/01/27/464592961/first-listen-king-we-are-king

incredibly smooth, gorgeous r&b fully endorsed by Prince, Erykah, and Questlove

http://youtu.be/UbpSV3gBRfk
https://youtu.be/fBtw1MOG8Es

king--hi-res-press-shot-1-sharon-esquivel-_custom-26a7bc1eace6f840dfe4d033f36bd588680d1f42-s800-c85.jpg
dat voice

dat chords

dat cocoa butter harmonies

EDIT: ����������

2:37 dat subtle slide up the scale IS GIVING ME LIFE

LAzEgjF.gif

omg sis you are the dom top of flawless recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom