• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zayn Explains 'Pillowtalk' Video

"Mostly my idea. I wanted it to be representational of the art that I’m looking at at the minute, even just a perspective level, on the surface of it I wanted it be arty, and different and out-there. That was the whole feel for the video, We wanted a dream-feel to it."

Shocking!

Yeahp.

"I wanted it be arty, and different and out-there."

Bitch, it looks like a Tumblrite's first art school video.

5rMzDza.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Mau ®;194168514 said:
New Taylor music later this year. Gaga better get her shit out before, for The Lord is not a merciful Lord.

Poor Katy too.

I thought she was supposed to be taking a break?

Yado

Yeah, I said It on repeat

This is what Tinashe should be doing.
tumblr_nujikwgXRX1ql5yr7o2_250.gif

Actually, this sounds exactly like a Tinashe song to me.

Floridian

Yeah, I Said It sounds like a mixtape Tinashe song.

Also, if Hitlor releases this year then that'll confirm all the major pop girls in 2016. Yikes at the overloaded capacity.

Mau ®

Love On The Brain seguing into Higher is probably Rhat's best moment of artistry and vocal prowess.

Critics agree with me too.

Majmun

Work is great. When it hits, it hits hard.

Not a fan of the Drake feature tho. It brings the song's dynamic down.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~

Majmun

Grimes: 5 Albums That Changed My Life

Beyoncé: BEYONCÉ

When this album came out it was only available on iTunes, and I immediately downloaded the whole thing and listened to it front to back. Afterwards, I realized I hadn’t done that in almost 2 years, and I have gotten back into listening to albums since. I think it probably did that for a lot of people. It definitely revitalised the art of the album for me, and I am very grateful for that.

I love how every song is so different. Plus, every song just sounds sounds so, so GOOD. Its really hard to get songs with melodic vocals to bang this hard. I’ve almost crashed my car more than once jamming to this record. When I’m working on mixes and engineering I usually test my tracks next to this record because it just sounds so incredible.

Talent recognizing talent
tumblr_n3qdbbhvV41rfduvxo1_250.gif

Floridian

I see you are still perched 24/7 (who is surprised) here trying to get a quick kii hiding thru other faves in order to attempt to drag
while your faves remain unnoticed and unlistened for anyone to actually even care or treat your opinion with any sense of credibility

the problem here is you made the simple mistake of choosing Rhodent this time around as your main entree

j4bXR9X.png

making any attempt at a drag look as cheap as the dollar menu faves you consume year round

29415f9212c939dcf0af76cebfbba60a.gif

Funny how the tables turned so far.

DhKaitF.png

Also

Rihanna is aiming to score her second No. 1 album on the Billboard 200 chart with Anti, according to industry forecasters. The set could earn upward of 175,000 equivalent album units in the U.S. in the week ending Feb. 4, which may power the set to a jump to No. 1 on the chart dated Feb. 20. Of that sum, perhaps 130,000 could be in pure album sales.

Doing that with just Digital sales & after giving away a million frih downloads. Things just continue to rise for the Seven certified platinum owning albums artist.

TL2BJMa.png

Dp8Nx9o.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I want to make a million dollars
I want to live out by the sea
Have a husband and some children
Yeah, I guess I want a family
All the men come in these places
And the men are all the same
You don't look at their faces
And you don't ask their names

I'm your private dancer, a dancer for money
I'll do what you want me to do
I'm your private dancer, a dancer for money
And any old music will do

pole_dancer%20walk.gif

rhandino

Banned
I was going to say that she fired every single member of her team that she catched listening to ANTi but:

“Beyoncé basically cleaned house, got rid of her whole team, which included her cousin, and hired a new team. She wants to surround herself with business people who could take her career to an even higher level.” The insider added, “She has one album left to deliver before her deal is up with Columbia, plus she wants to make smarter decisions where it comes to touring, sponsorships and acting roles.”

Holy shit, she is not messing around for this new era.

Z1NQi3S.gif

But didn't she do the same thing right after 4 (firing Daddy Knowles and all his cronies)?

She's probably just bored.

lawd knows sharing a bed (AND a ring, the cosmic Eldritch horror!) with Jay-Z, and being a full-time mom
during holidays
must make for a sad life

550YkWZ.gif

poor ha

rhandino

Banned
Beyonce being ruthless and disposing of the dead weight is not surprising and I still get my life from those videos of her being shady towards those other members of Destinys Child.

Pray for your faves tbh

mhqid8-l-610x610-sunglasses-cateye+glasses-beyonce-cat+eye.jpg

Will she keep that or go back to ponytail again when it comes to shows?
Considering her only remaining fans have diaper fetishes, she'll stick with the ponytail for dat Nickelodeon "I enjoy Adventure Time and have no hobbies that don't involve a cum-soaked LCD monitor" $$$.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom