• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Flop

Banned
@ pitster

Poor Carly Fiorina.

lanadelrey9euh8.gif

She will rise like a Phoenix, and will at least get that VP nod, unlike HiLaiRy Clinton.

tumblr_o1a1avU8ND1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

rhandino

Banned
What are you guys' favourite pre-Gaga pop albums? (using her as a metric because 2008/2009 is when we got the new wave of pop gerls)
Shakira - All her music until Fijacion Oral Vol 1 & 2
Gwen Stefani - Love.Angel.Music.Baby
Madonna - Confessions on a Dance Floor
La Oreja de Van Gogh - El Viaje de Copperpot
Destiny's Child - Survivor
Cindy Lauper - She's So Unusual
Michael Jackson - Thriller

OV7 - CD oo

Shakira - All her music until Fijacion Oral Vol 1 & 2
Gwen Stefani - Love.Angel.Music.Baby
Madonna - Confessions on a Dance Floor
La Oreja de Van Gogh - El Viaje de Copperpot
Destiny's Child - Survivor
Cindy Lauper - She's So Unusual
Michael Jackson - Thriller
Bolded my faves tbh. Although I did like Shakira's singles... my dad used to play her in the car all the time. And
Xtina LMAO he was a big fan right up until Back to Basics

rhandino

Banned
Bolded my faves tbh. Although I did like Shakira's singles... my dad used to play her in the car all the time. And
Xtina LMAO he was a big fan right up until Back to Basics
Such a flawless taste.

Speaking of, are we all ready to accept that Xtina had the better albums compared to Britney? Of course Britney had those life changing, once in a lifetime, smash singles but I feel like Xtina albums were so much better as a whole package.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
No lies spotted. The MV and the song itself were such a dissapointment considering all the build up to that collab.

Even that performance at the VMA were the Kiss of Death happened was more iconic =/

I barely remember the song because of the outfit but yes the kiss was iconic.

I wouldn't be surprised if Gaga's tribute to David Bowie on the GRAMMYs is the project with Intel with her performing alongside a hologram of him tbh.

Otherwise, slay

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I think the intel thing was intended as a pre-show thing not an actual performance
but now its been upgraded
or shes doing the tribute as well as the intel thing

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
So I was wondering who the guy was in all the videos and it turns out that Lion Babe is actually a duo and not just a name for the girl
Serving me Alunageorge with a decent singing voice

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
So I was wondering who the guy was in all the videos and it turns out that Lion Babe is actually a duo and not just a name for the girl
Serving me Alunageorge with a decent singing voice

Plus her mom is well known.
tumblr_n5k5dz5EWJ1rgjasjo1_500.gif

Floridian

More promo for Gaga

The NFL told The Associated Press on Tuesday that Gaga will sing “The Star-Spangled Banner” at Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara, California, where the Carolina Panthers will take on the Denver Broncos.

Super Bowl 50 will air on CBS, and halftime show performers include Coldplay and Beyonce.

Gaga’s upcoming performance during the Super Bowl is another notch on her belt: She won a Golden Globe for her role in “American Horror Story: Hotel” last month and she’s nominated for best original song at the next month’s Academy Awards with “Til It Happens to You” from “The Hunting Ground.”

So with Oscars, Grammy Intel performance, Billboard & now SuperBowl, her next era should be on point.

Matt_

shut the fuck up let me stan full time
royalty
tumblr_n9yggaIQ5X1tb5bt3o9_500.gif

I need to rewatch ugly betty again

edit; FUCKING GAGA THIS PROMO
this new manager >>>>

3phemeral

This is all what we thought with Beyonce, though, and she squandered every big opportunity she had even though it didn't hurt her in the long run. I don't think Gaga will make the same mistake but who knows how far along she is with her album.

Matt_

OK, UK sistren this is the final week so you all better vote for Tiffany to win.

tiffanyhiiszp1d.gif

no.
she needs to get out that house and get some dick or else there shall be flooding in that part of the country

Tokubetsu

Tinashe song is just ok. She really needs to step it up because these songs don't belong on anyone's album.

I like it but yea its not standing out. Honestly wouldn't mind it if she doubled down on that majid jordanesque vapory shit she was doing on her last tape.

It'll never happen again though. She got a taste of the bright lights and magazine covers so she's chasing bangers instead of trying to get in front of it. Easier said than done of course but yeah.

Yado

I like it but yea its not standing out. Honestly wouldn't mind it if she doubled down on that majid jordanesque vapory shit she was doing on her last tape.

It'll never happen again though. She got a taste of the bright lights and magazine covers so she's chasing bangers instead of trying to get in front of it. Easier said than done of course but yeah.

These bangers aren't banging at all though. She has the right producers for it but as an artist the direction isn't there, everything has been so basic and by the books.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom