• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Damn, Rih canceled the grammy performance.

X3xyYUW.gif
X3xyYUW.gif
X3xyYUW.gif
X3xyYUW.gif
X3xyYUW.gif
X3xyYUW.gif
X3xyYUW.gif
X3xyYUW.gif

X3xyYUW.gif
X3xyYUW.gif
X3xyYUW.gif
X3xyYUW.gif
X3xyYUW.gif
X3xyYUW.gif
X3xyYUW.gif
X3xyYUW.gif

X3xyYUW.gif
X3xyYUW.gif
X3xyYUW.gif
X3xyYUW.gif
X3xyYUW.gif
X3xyYUW.gif
X3xyYUW.gif
X3xyYUW.gif

X3xyYUW.gif
X3xyYUW.gif
X3xyYUW.gif
X3xyYUW.gif
X3xyYUW.gif
X3xyYUW.gif
X3xyYUW.gif
X3xyYUW.gif
X3xyYUW.gif

X3xyYUW.gif
X3xyYUW.gif
X3xyYUW.gif
X3xyYUW.gif
X3xyYUW.gif
X3xyYUW.gif
X3xyYUW.gif
X3xyYUW.gif
X3xyYUW.gif
X3xyYUW.gif

Ok, Chris Stapleton is dragging Gaga x INTEL tribute to the pits of hell.

I use this.

Lol where??

I'll say that performance is not what I expected because Intel was legit promising something out of this world. There were 0.00 out of this world things in that tribute, even though the beginning was pretty sick. She was turning it out (one too many twirls though girl) but there were too many songs in too short a time and no emotional culmination at the end. Heroes could have been slowed down or something, but instead it went by so quickly that it felt like a kitschy parody.

Maybe I'll change my mind about it if I watch it again tho

cory64

other than Kendrick these Grammys have been TRAGIC

Rih or a Bey performance would have legit saved them.

edit: omg RIP Vanity.

I expect Payga to announce something soon

pray for the little monsters if she ends up doing anything with this exposure
VGEVUT4.gif
loook... I love Lana as much as the next
gay
but let me tell you sis, you do NOT want to be accusing others of payola when your fave used it and landed a spot on a tv show that she was incredibly ill equipped for and nearly sunk her career.

loook... I love Lana as much as the next
gay
but let me tell you sis, you do NOT want to be accusing others of payola when your fave used it and landed a spot on a tv show that she was incredibly ill equipped for and nearly sunk her career.

Lana Del Ray should consider some payola (not that she has the funds) since her only hit is some mediocre remix. But maybe tumblr likes her? I'm not sure.

Meowster

So today is the day that Lord was confirmed a legend and now She can go back to making legendary faux-country music and stop making Bad Bloods.

I'm African-American, I'm African
I'm black as the moon, heritage of a small village
Pardon my residence
Came from the bottom of mankind
My hair is nappy, my dick is big, my nose is round and wide
You hate me don't you?
You hate my people, your plan is to terminate my culture
You're fuckin' evil I want you to recognize that I'm a proud monkey
You vandalize my perception but can't take style from me
rjTtti4.gif

Little Monsters are so easily triggered. The Kanye West fans of Pop music tbh, stay pressed that Payga had to pay her way back to relevancy after almost murdering her entire career with ARTPOP and couldn't turn her career around like Lana with her talent. And going by that intel commercial, it looks like she's hell-bent on making artpop vol 2 happen. Poor little monsters
X3xyYUW.gif

VGEVUT4.gif

Little Monsters are so easily triggered. The Kanye West fans of Pop music tbh, stay pressed that Payga had to pay her way back to relevancy after almost murdering her entire career with ARTPOP. And going by that intel commercial, it looks like she's hell-bent on making artpop vol 2 happen. Eek.

VGEVUT4.gif
don't do this, you know it's all bs. "payga" didn't get her money's worth tonight.

anyway, hew else is buying SFV?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom