• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchdown

Banned
YAS QUEEN
jonny_zpsc73391c5.png

Will Beyonce ever get another number one hit ever again?

iKDRy3c.gif
Doubtful, especially if she goes all in on TIDAL.

Drunk in Love would've easily been #1 had it droppeD through traditional means instead of having 800k+ sales not counted because of the weeklong album-only/no streaming release window. That radio alone carried it to #2 was impressive tbh

I'm sick of waiting for her new alberm. It's giving me instant classic, The Emancipation of Mimi teas already.

Captcha

Doubtful, especially if she goes all in on TIDAL.

Drunk in Love would've easily been #1 had it droppeD through traditional means instead of having 800k+ sales not counted because of the weeklong album-only/no streaming release window. That radio alone carried it to #2 was impressive tbh

I can't believe she sat on Standing on the Sun the whole summer leading up to her album (or the summer afterwards). That had "song of the summer" written all over it. The first song of hers I used since Baby Boy a whole god damned decade later and she didn't even put it on her album. Mess.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
She has Slay-Z and Fantasea II for this year.

"this year"
anigif_enhanced-24966-1422550414-23.gif

tbh if she's on her own (not sure what her situation is right now but it sounds like shes label free) there really should be no reason to delay

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
"this year"
anigif_enhanced-24966-1422550414-23.gif

tbh if she's on her own (not sure what her situation is right now but it sounds like shes label free) there really should be no reason to delay

She delayed The Big Big Beat cause her team thought the song was good and it needed promo. Its almost 2 weeks and no promo and it was supposed to come a week later. A mess.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
http://youtu.be/RwD4eJGxPc4

Listening to this masterpiece from 2013 from the only group to win the X Factor (Fifth Harmony wishes) LITTLE MIX!

"Get your back off the wall, don't you get comfortable
Looking so hot that I think that I might fall
Feeling like its my birthday, like Christmas Day came early

rhandino

Banned
Have any of ya'll hoes had the displeasure of watching a Zayn interview?

The gal has ZERO charisma. poor awkward ha, looking like she's trying to crawl out of her own skin

tumblr_o1mzm3fRYv1tejmffo3_250.gif

a Jeb! tea
A bland charmless mess that it's only tolerated because he is kind of hot and there is always the off-chance that he leaks a sex tape with the other members of his group.

iKDRy3c.gif

Phreaker

Adele 'Cried Pretty Much All Day' After Grammys Performance - Poor thing, I knew something was off.

tumblr_lutfgkMEyN1qigjwgo1_500.gif

Performing 25 track "All I Ask," Adele's set got off to a rocky start when the "piano mics fell on to the piano strings," according to a post-Grammys tweet from the U.K. singer-songwriter. After that, Adele's typically astounding voice sounded a bit off for the rest of the performance.

"It threw the whole thing off," Adele admitted to Ellen. "Next time I have any sound issues, I am going to start over. [I will tell them] 'sorry, that's not working for me.' Otherwise… bye!" she added, laughing.

Phreaker

Matt_

i just dont like all I ask
WWWY is so much better, and she can fucking slay it live too
need her to do I Miss You live somewhere though

Floridian

well this is a pretty big departure from her other stuff
reminds me a lot of birdy/foxes
I like it but... its not very interesting is it? I'm spending the first half of the song waiting for it to kick up a gear and then when it finally does it ends straight away

Yeah I say it's a bit underwhelming and doesn't really pick up until the last minute of it.

B-Dex

Adele blaming piano mics for her flop Grammy performance. Ashley Simpson tea.

Also the drag race s8 promo.... Ru wearing 10-Gallon hats and drag queens roller skating to their death off the runway.

WAIT. NOT KIM CHI WITH A LITTLE PERSON REVEAL. Roxxxy Andrews tried it with that cute wig under wig. Person under person or gtfo. Why is fen. Not over.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Charli XCX Vroom Vroom EP - February 26
Gp_S5nx_V_2.jpg

01 Vroom Vroom 3:13

02 Paradise (feat. Hannah Diamond) 3:01

03 Trophy 2:39

04 Secret (Shh) 3:25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom