• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nasser

Pitster03
Banned

OMG what in the world? Was it really Worth It?

giphy.gif

Noooo

giphy.gif

Touchdown

Banned
I was banned during the Unapologeticide.

I was banned for posting Rih-bewbs.

I was also once banned for calling Rob Kardashian a fat, lazy, piece of shit pigfucking cunt whose only contribution to this planet was wearing the right pair of pants on the morning these photos were taken:

Even then, I think being banned over the fucking Vita would be the biggest indignity of all.

poor the pitster, hope his flop faves have more longevity than he did~

not you getting longevity out of those rob booty pics nnnnn

noooo pitster

giphy.gif

botty

Banned
do y'all remember that video/gif of the transgender (i think) guy who did a low budget music video, and he comes out of his house in a bandana/scarf and does a little dance with his wrists slightly raised and limp?

it was a black person... i think people would play the video in the plug room occasionally.

and no, it's not where the melph at.

plz help

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
why is gaga's the only performance uploaded to the grammy youtube

llehuty

Mau ®;195602243 said:
Me lo paró
el taxi
Me lo paró
El taxi.

🍆🚕
So wait, is this song popular outside of Spain and latin american countries? Mess

I just can't help it and dance to it everytime when I go out, though.

Mau ®

So wait, is this song popular outside of Spain and latin american countries? Mess

I just can't help it and dance to it everytime when I go out, though.

It was all over bars and clubs a few months ago. I still shame bop to it but I think the craze in Latin America has officially passed. Whew.

llehuty

Mau ®;195604604 said:
It was all over bars and clubs a few months ago. I still shame bop to it but I think the craze in Latin America has officially passed. Whew.
Yeah, you can still listen to it ocassionaly, but yeah, the craze is gone
but who cares, it's being replaced with 100 songs that sound the same as we speak.

Mau ®

I love mornings when I wake up and FRESHLY BREWED tea on tyrannical pop demon Katy Perry is served!

Struggling artist Ryn Weaver has exposed Perra as the real Regina George of the industry:

She came up to me and my friends.. Knowing I played.. After we were friends.. Then stared at me the whole time she spoke to my friend waiting for me to speak... Anytime I spoke she started turning her head around pretending she heard something... Then said "dos u hear something?" While staring at me.. Anytime I spoke.. After we were already friends.. Did this the entire night... Then came w us to drake and stared at me the WHOLE SHOW.. Then any time I caught her eye out of my periphery she proceeded to alert her entire posse saying " that ryn weaver girl is soooo obsessed with me" loud enough for my entire group of friends to hear... While talking why the WHOLE NIGHT loud enough for me to hear.. After pretending I didn't even exist.

I'm having a strong case of dejá vu here. This story is strikingly similar to one shared not long ago by TWO-TIME ALBUM OF THE YEAR WINNER Taylor Swift:

"For years, I was never sure if we were friends or not... she would come up to me at awards shows and say something and walk away, and I would think, 'Are we friends, or did she just give me the harshest insult of my life?'"

rzCiByR.gif

rhandino

Banned
Kartheryn being condescending towards people she most likely do not care in awards shows? Well I am shocked.

rlzP9qT.gif

Satan said:
"For years, I was never sure if we were friends or not... she would come up to me at awards shows and say something and walk away, and I would think, 'Are we friends, or did she just give me the harshest insult of my life?'"
Maybe she did not said that she looked good on those tragic outfits that she tend to wear? Taylor seems like the kind of person that take lack of compliments as irreparable insults.

Mau ®

Kartheryn being condescending towards people she most likely do not care in awards shows? Well I am shocked.

rlzP9qT.gif

Maybe she did not said that she looked good on those tragic outfits that she tend to wear? Taylor seems like the kind of person that take lack of compliments as irreparable insults.

SCUST. Don't defend this type of behavior while at the same time berating Taylegend.

Also, Taylor may have questionable fashion sense from time to time, but she's not on the same level Katy displays on the daily. Considering she's BBFs with Fashion Icon Rihanna, she really has no excuse.

7kjOyNR.gif

Just watched the Bowie tribute and OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That shit was terrible.
yjCf1GC.gif

You didn't lie. Should've made it an ensemble tribute.
Even Duncan thought it was a mess. the sis is just an awkward dancer/mover. She always looks like she's in a comedy routine... a living embodiment of "white people dancing." Sis looking like a poor mans Bette Midler these days.

rhandino

Banned
Mau ®;195612965 said:
Also, Taylor may have questionable fashion sense from time to time, but she's not on the same level Katy displays on the daily. Considering she's BBFs with Fashion Icon Rihanna, she really has no excuse.

I'm going to let you drag Katheryn fashion sense because she decided to wear this:

wm79A7J.jpg

that one time.

cJ1UaC4.gif

I still don't get why Gaga did a tribute. She wasn't one of his peers and afaik he had never even mentioned her, probably implying that he didn't like her.

Like, it's undeniable how much of a formative impact on her image and sound he had but I don't know why anyone thought she was suitable to do a tribute act.

rhandino

Banned
I'm not up to date, are people dragging her performance or did they like it?
I think the general reception is that it was good but very "Meh" considering the people involved and the fact that it felt rushed and unfocused.

I mean, even Bowie son shaded her a bit for it on twitter =/

I think the general reception is that it was good but very "Meh" considering the people involved and the fact that it felt rushed and unfocused.

The only place i see superlatives for the show is some stans on facebook and maybe buzzfeed
(which is more than likely a facebook stan posting from work)

Seems like mostly dislike. The Guardian ran an article saying that the performance did neither Gaga nor Bowie justice and that was one of the nicer ones I saw.

Wow, rip. She should have released something after tne National Anthem performance for maximum impact tbh

Mau ®

I think she's aware of the reception of the Bowie tribute and she'll do her best for the Oscars.

Although that song she's doing is aurally horrible.

Frodo

The one thing wrong about the "tribute" she did is that she got this person that just passed away leaving a ridiculous (in the best of sense) legacy for us peasants, and made it all about herself.

There is no tribute, only self promotion. She deserves every bit of shade coming her way, tbh.

Frodo

And not the good sis being banned.

Now there is officially no one stanning 5th Hew in this community.
Come back soon, sistern.

Aguila

#ICONIC
I think Gags is really starting to overexpose herself. We had that Sound of Music thing, the Superbowl thing and now this Bowie tribute. We get it, you can sing bitch, but release something new already.

And this tragic Grammy performance did not help her at all. She took a giant step back into the ARTPOP era.

MrV4ltor

I think Gags is really starting to overexpose herself. We had that Sound of Music thing, the Superbowl thing and now this Bowie tribute. We get it, you can sing bitch, but release something new already.

And this tragic Grammy performance did not help her at all. She took a giant step back into the ARTPOP era.

She was paying tribute to David motherfucking Bowie. King of artsy fartsy (not in a bad way) shit. Did you really think she was gonna come out in a black gown looking normal and playing the piano while paying tribute to one of the craziest and boldest performers of all time?
And the only people thinking she's overexposed are the pressed ones who invest way too much energy and time into someone who they claim is irrelevant.

Aguila

#ICONIC
She was paying tribute to David motherfucking Bowie. King of artsy fartsy (not in a bad way) shit. Did you really think she was gonna come out in a black gown looking normal and playing the piano while paying tribute to one of the craziest and boldest performers of all time?
And the only people thinking she's overexposed are the pressed ones who invest way too much energy and time into someone who they claim is irrelevant.

I don't know this Bowie person, but, according to people who do know her all over the internet, Gag's visuals and performance were not the way to go.
toofunny3_zps08814413.gif

MrV4ltor

I don't know this Bowie person, but, according to people who do know her all over the internet, Gag's visuals and performance were not the way to go.

According to almost all relevant and respected media outlets and going by the like/dislike ratio of her performance, it was. Keep trying tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom