• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dex

Today's episode of Jerry Springer was titled "BBW Blizzard". And yes there indeed were 2 in a tub of white cream-like substance wrestling. They were vying for the heart of this Midwest basement dweller who only lets girls fill out applications to date him on his Facebook page. These were the 2 finalists.

There was also a hillbilly meth-whore stripper, and to top it off messy lesbians who claimed cause they had some Hennessey and were watching bad girls club it was ok to cheat on their partners and then film some weird twerking snow challenge video.

My brain can no longer process things properly.

Tokubetsu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Loun4JB6BuQ
NOrCwU7.gif

Damn Adele is acing it hard

Well that's a wrap! An amazing night to music celebrated at its best

Highlights were Little Mix's performance alongside Adele and Bjork winning

I also liked how at the beginning Ant and Dec said NO CAPES

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I wonder what all that talk about Kate Moss being involved in the Bowie tribute was

What did Adele perform? If it's All I Ask again then we can just blame her and not the technics. lol

WWWY
she did good, not great

rhandino

Banned
Lorde is getting a LOT of critical acclaim for her performance during the tribute with people talking about how she was serving vocals and reverence to the Bowie.

Talent won!

B-Dex

WAIT.

Big Brother Canada starts next week and we get to vote on 2 international trainwrecks to enter the house.

Nikki Graham is representing the UK. Mess.

The Italian woman also looks like a plastic surgery nightmare.

SaintZ

Lorde is getting a LOT of critical acclaim for her performance during the tribute with people talking about how she was serving vocals and reverence to the Bowie.

Talent won!
The media dragging Gags in the process...

NME: 5 Ways Lorde's Bowie Tribute Was Better Than Lady Gaga's
Telegraph: Lady Gaga’s Grammy award extravaganza for the superficial, soulless travesty it was.
Metro: Pop star Lorde’s rendition of his hit Life On Mars was branded much better than Lady Gaga’s at the Grammy’s earlier this year.

Bowie's son d
@ManMadeMoon 1h1 hour ago

Finally found the links to tonight's Brits. Just... beautiful. Thank you.
:toofunny:

rhandino

Banned
Lady Gaga at the Grammys last week went so over the top, her ridiculous mash-up of 10 hits turned into a Bowie cabaret medley that was really all about Gaga, putting the focus on costume changes and digital computer effects sponsored by Intel.
OMFG!

HiF9WJw.gif

rhandino

Banned
She is a fascinating pop star but sometimes she just seems to try too hard. Lorde was chosen because Oldman told her Bowie was a big fan and called her “the future of music”. It was easy on this evidence to understand why.

The Telegraph went all the way IN.

HiF9WJw.gif

EDit: Thos picture is everything

lordebowie_1-medium_trans++geM9nLqjJU1C6JsEKW4oSnakHYSQiLJyZKEik5_Kn8k.jpg

Let me stan a biT

Aguila

#ICONIC
I guess people forgot that Bowie was campy as fuck

ok, but he DIED and Gags seemed to be putting all the attention on her ability to sing a hundred songs and be futuristic.

Meanwhile, The Lorde was able to incorporate Bowie's campiness through the beginning medley/visuals and went on to give a simple, soulful performance in the second half. It was a much better, more resonant experiencé. Gags tried.

ok, but he DIED and Gags seemed to be putting all the attention on her ability to sing a hundred songs and be futuristic.

Meanwhile, The Lorde was able to incorporate Bowie's campiness through the beginning medley/visuals and went on to give a simple, soulful performance in the second half. It was a much better, more resonant experiencé. Gags tried.

Eh consider the context though. If Lorde did this first people would call it underwhelming. Gaga had a lot of hype for her performance and she had to change course from her original plans, so that Intel stuff was transferred over. Regardless of that, I think they complement each other well. Gaga's is good for a cheers, the other for a classy in-memoriam. Either way I use.

rhandino

Banned
Remember that tomorrow the 5thHews are going to release a new single called "Work from Home" ft Ty Dolla Sign...

#Pray4Pitster and here hoping that he is not in Chaturbate peddling them like the last time.

dDsmGXL.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Remember that tomorrow the 5thHews are going to release a new single called "Work from Home" ft Ty Dolla Sign...

#Pray4Pitster and here hoping that he is not in Chaturbate peddling them like the last time.

dDsmGXL.gif

Just hope he doesn't find my profile there.
hot-milf.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom