• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Katy Perry reaching for that Grammy:

r4JXUwS.gif

How Beyonce greets Rihanna:

HGIb.gif

This thread has a lot more Beyonce stans than I thought. Should've known better ��

lol aww. I think we've largely accepted that Beyonce's in her own league now. Wasn't the case before but Self-Titled and Formation sealed it. Rihanna needs at least one more quality album to get there, Gaga needs a competent era, and Katheryn needs to have at least as many Grammys as Pitbull.

Mau ®;196646768 said:
Love it when you drag her <3

<3

honestly I can only shade her performances coz I love the album and her personality makes me wish we could get high together

Mau ®

Mariah's Popgaf achievements were largely because Touchdown sent PMs to random users so they would vote.

I admire his hustle work tho.

Mau ®;196653266 said:
Mariah's Popgaf achievements were largely because Touchdown sent PMs to random users so they would vote.

nnnnnn, legendary.

I received so many PMs that were like "I was told to message you and say Mariah Carry (sp?)"

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Mau ®;196653266 said:

as i recall, not the only con he's pulled on popgaf

This thread has a lot more Beyonce stans than I thought. Should've known better &#128064;

I somehow think that if self-titled was released normally, the narrative about that album would be very different. I think Rihanna still commands herself better than Beyonce does, as in there's no disconnect when I see a video like BBHMM with Rihanna. If Beyonce would've made that video, it would've been a total clusterfuck. Its still happening even with the Formation video

Phreaker

Mau ®;196669025 said:
TAYLOR SWIFT - New Romantics: 8.811 (+ 3.004)

SHE IS COMING.

She better put that song up on Apple Music for some streams, it's currently not available

Also, Kellegend will be on American Idol tonight, tune in!

7n0HqBh.png

Touchdown

Banned
Mau ®;196653266 said:

Those were not random users. I made sure to message those that I know would vote for Mimi and a few friends from sportsgaf and gamer side. There are more lambs on POPGAF than many of you think, and yes Mariah DID beat Beyonce to become Queen of POPGAF and will remain that way for History, until the next Tourney at least.

f0289d2a4c.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
what are you waiting for will forever be one of my favourite songs
Gwen stefani obviously (in case anyone thought I was talking about Nickleback which google informs me has a song of the same name)

what are you waiting for will forever be one of my favourite songs
Gwen stefani obviously (in case anyone thought I was talking about Nickleback which google informs me has a song of the same name)
I thought you were talking about the Nickelback song. It's a good tune

Halsey - Colors video is out, trending on Twitter. It's cute, kind of reminds me of a Taylor song.
I kinda like this. Does have some Taylor vibes to it though (not that I'll complain about that :p)

rhandino

Banned
Oh, there are people out there who like New Romantics?

xMcLZmB.gif

Oh, yes, appears to be. Here's the official one, I think, atrifacting and all

PqIrZaM.png
Gross, for some reason it's giving me a "scratched electronic device is nice!" T

And the aesthetic doesn't even make sense unless they are trying to convey that "mess" will be a pillar for this next era.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom