• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.
congratulations leo

untitled-2021kuf.gif

Phreaker

Just checking in to see how yall responding to gaga losing...I guess nobody here likes her?

I love her and would have been fine with just about anything winning other than the song I heard Sam Smith sing tbh. I didn't even know a song Antony sang was nominated until I head his voice.

Touchdown

Banned
I know the good sis Royalan is getting older and all but why do I get the feeling he fell asleep before the awards even started? I was looking forward to a bit of his commentary on the night as a whole.

i2BeqBf.gif

Frodo

Waking up to the news that Sam Smooth has an Oscar. When will your faves? Lololololl

Edit: not my phone autocorrect calling him Smooth lololololoklklklkkkhhhjhjdhsgahsjf

Floridian

TIHTY has a positive message but the song sucks. At least the Award & Tribute season is over. Next up the re-attempt at another Pop(?) era.

MrV4ltor

Samantha needs to delete herself.
He'll be forgotten in 2 years anyway.
I don't even feel bad for Gaga, but Diane has lost 8 times now and she has serious self esteem issues anyway.

Now that award season is over Gaga can focus on her LG5

COME THROH GAGS!

I predict she will have a #1 Hot100 single from this new era with 4 top 10 hits

Bookmark me

MrV4ltor

Now that award season is over Gaga can focus on her LG5

COME THROH GAGS!

I predict she will have a #1 Hot100 single from this new era with 4 top 10 hits

Bookmark me

Ready for all the singles to be G.U.Y. sized flops. WHEW.

TIHTY actually passed Samantha's song on iKoons. Hihi

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Why is Sam Sh*t refered to as Samantha in this thread?

Girls can wear jeans
And cut their hair short
Wear shirts and boots
Cause it's okay to be a boy

But for a boy to look like a girl is degrading
Cause you think being a girl is degrading
But secretly
You'd love to know what it's like
Wouldn't you?
What it feels like for a girl

Frodo

That gif is perfect. lol

I wish it had gone to The Weeknd, but I'll settle for Sam Smith. The tears have been absolutely delicious so far. And I actually believe having Gaga nominated hurt Diane Warren's cause. Had she take the credit all for herself she would have won (not to mention little monster completely erased her from the picture, anyway). I'm sure no one who votes on this award actually cares for this specific nomination, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom