• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.
pjYTef4.gif

Oh baby don't you go
You know I didn't mean it darling
Sweet like the morning light
Gone late into the evening
All I want is to hold you
Make you rock away this feeling for me
Oh baby don't you go
You know I didn't mean it

Until I saw you in my thunderstorm
I didn't see

I wanna be the one that's in your arms
I wanna feel you

I never get to hold you
As long I want to
Remember I told you
You're all that I need, you're all that I need

pjYTef4.gif

Floridian

Fuck Taylor

I am SO OVER this "omg look at all these famous friends I have" shtick. Sis, that's LITERALLY the only thing you have going for you. I've listened to 1989 quite a bit in my absence, and I've realized that it literally has like four good songs on it. She's still shit live. Her fashion taste is so tragic now...I can't defend ha anymore. What the FUCK was that Grammy's look? Girl, love yourself.

I trusted you. I loved you once. I took SO MUCH SHIT FOR YOU. But I'm done. I've moved on to bigger and better things. I realized that I don't need to continue to torture myself by being a Swiftie.

I'm free.

Glad you see the light.

not you calling lies trash

but i mean...you stan lana so i guess i shouldn't be surprised that you have no taste
Like, should the person that at one point stanned Taylor Swift and still stans Kelly Clarkson really even be thinking about taste? Because honestly that alone proves you never really had any. Even if you dropped one of the most vile pop acts of our century... you've already been tainted.

QovKpHp.gif

Like, should the person that at one point stanned Taylor Swift and still stans Kelly Clarkson really even be thinking about taste? Because honestly that alone proves you never really had any. Even if you dropped one of the most vile pop acts of our century... you've already been tainted.

QovKpHp.gif

But...Kelly is actually wonderful? Not only is she a beautiful ray of sunshine, but she has one of the best voices in the industry? It's more than Lana could ever hope for that's for damn sure.

Yeah, there's a Kelly Clarkson-sized gulf between Hitlor and basically any other pop star not named Katy Perry as far as talent is concerned.

Frodo

Taylor was cute for a second, but her game got old very quickly. Not to mention her pop alberns play like the most cookie cutter, run out of the mill, generic mounted pop songs available. It is clear they put the songs together trying to please GP's need for simplicity and repetition (see the songs following all the same pattern, all the chorus being a basic repetition of four phrases, with the first 3 phrases being basically identical and then it introduces a variation on the 4th one, through the entire album [sing in your head:

{1st} 'Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
{2nd}And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
{3dr}Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
{4th}I shake it off, I shake it off
;

or

{1st} So it's gonna be forever Or it's gonna go down in flames
{2nd}You can tell me when it's over If the high was worth the pain
{3rd}Got a long list of ex-lovers They'll tell you I'm insane
{4th}'Cause you know I love the players And you love the game
;

and it literally is like that through the entire album, with some minor variations, and if you know anything about pop, is that GP loves repetition and easy to follow songs]).

Then you go and say you are a feminist when it is the hype thing to do, but still have a video pitting women against each other (and only used male producers for your albern, like, how many women do you see in this picture besides Hitlor and the hew on the side?)
646796.jpg

Not to mention the Spotify and streaming mess with that fake as hell open letter to Apple and everything was literally too much for me to stomach her.

She is literally crossing the line and becoming more unauthentic than Beyoncé.

Frodo

With Azealia Banks you need to have the music on your itunes or her soundcloud account to believe. Just saying.

LALALALALALLALALANOTLISTENING

21st of March! 21st of March!

LALALALALALLALALALLALALALALALA

g64M2bP.gif

The fact you didn't lie
d5wuZB0.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom