• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
...how did you know I like Willa Ford

That's really impressive

But please don't judge me solely on the fact that I know the lyrics to I Wanna Be Bad by heart

Because No sounds exactly like the easily consumable music that was coming out as Pop began trending more towards an urban/r&b sound.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
CcwYyNyWIAAfTNt.jpg
Hwj830H.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
The application of the word Daddy to any male that can grow a bit of facial hair by the gay community is one of the biggest issues facing our society.
It. Must. Stop.
giphy.gif

Frodo

The application of the word Daddy to any male that can grow a bit of facial hair by the gay community is one of the biggest issues facing our society.
It. Must. Stop.
giphy.gif

Seriously, not only it is annoying, it is also mildly disturbing.

Fuck Taylor

I am SO OVER this "omg look at all these famous friends I have" shtick. Sis, that's LITERALLY the only thing you have going for you. I've listened to 1989 quite a bit in my absence, and I've realized that it literally has like four good songs on it. She's still shit live. Her fashion taste is so tragic now...I can't defend ha anymore. What the FUCK was that Grammy's look? Girl, love yourself.

I trusted you. I loved you once. I took SO MUCH SHIT FOR YOU. But I'm done. I've moved on to bigger and better things. I realized that I don't need to continue to torture myself by being a Swiftie.

I'm free.

Fuck Taylor

I am SO OVER this "omg look at all these famous friends I have" shtick. Sis, that's LITERALLY the only thing you have going for you. I've listened to 1989 quite a bit in my absence, and I've realized that it literally has like four good songs on it. She's still shit live. Her fashion taste is so tragic now...I can't defend ha anymore. What the FUCK was that Grammy's look? Girl, love yourself.

I trusted you. I loved you once. I took SO MUCH SHIT FOR YOU. But I'm done. I've moved on to bigger and better things. I realized that I don't need to continue to torture myself by being a Swiftie.

I'm free.
Yaaass, see the light. [f r e e] yourself from the chains of that DEMON

SaintZ

Fuck Taylor

I'm free.
Bless, returning with the right mindset.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Fuck Taylor

I'm free.

Let her know.
Lm541tY.gif

rhandino

Banned
Fuck Taylor

I'm free.
EEKR0TL.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom