• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaintZ

Her vocals in Yayo get me high

200w.gif
I hope you changed the trash version on Paradise for the original Yayo tbh.

is Gaga ever coming back

Speaking of, never ask a Little Monster to predict song titles for LG5, coz they always come out sounding like a Czech art student is bullshitting the world:

The Darkness of Fame
Missile Canvas
Art Hoodlum (Over The Under)
Couture Vinyl Baby (Yes)
Petal Instinct
Kill The Bitch
Take An Elevator To My Heart

These are fun to come up with, lol

I hope you changed the trash version on Paradise for the original Yayo tbh.

Didn't know there was an original and just looked it up...

... THANK YOU FOR BLESSING MY EARS WITH THIS MASTERPIECE UGH I JUST CANNOT PROCESS WHAT JUST HAPPENED THE ORIGINAL IS MUCH BETTER THAN THE STUDIO ONE MY HEART POUNDS IN DELIGHT LANA IS AMAZING AND YAYO IS ONE OF MY FAVES IGH THE ORIGINAL IS MUCH BETTER WHY DIDNT SHE USE THAT ONE INSTEAD WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER BUT SHE IS AMAZING FOR CREATING SUCH A SONG THAT IS SO FULL OF DEPTH AND IS HAINTING AND BEAUTIFUL BORN TO DIE IS LANAS BEST WORK STILL TO THIS DATE

ughhhh I desperately want new Gaga music but at the same time she flubs EVERYTHING

like when Applause MV came out who would've guessed that the ARTPOP era would turn out like that. smfh.

youre welcome i think

:)

ughhhh I desperately want new Gaga music but at the same time she flubs EVERYTHING

like when Applause MV came out who would've guessed that the ARTPOP era would turn out like that. smfh.

One thing she's doing right this time is not hyping up her album to exceptional levels like she did with ARTFLOP.

Now she's silent... Quieter than a mouse... Very quiet... Too quiet... GODDAMN GAGA SAY SOMETHING

She wants to know why he's not home
I'll bet money, money, money I bet
He's at the Sexotheque
He never answers the phone
I'll bet money, money, money I bet
He's at the Sexotheque

anvEO6H.gif

rhandino

Banned
So put me out of my misery
Hurry up, come see me
Put me out of my misery
Hurry up, come see me
Enough, enough of this suffering
Hurry up, come see me
Put me out of my misery, put me out of my misery

1e251qS.gif

rhandino

Banned
Everything so far sound so fucking outstanding! Like, this is >>>>>>>>>>>>> whatever she was peddling at the start of the era.

Naughty and Getting Warmer tho >>>>

You've been naughty, uh, huh, uh

5BeGYqJ.gif

You've been naughty, uh, huh, UH

7Saatkc.gif

You've been naughty, uh, huh, uh

gPBsywc.gif

You've been naughty, uh, huh, UH

gSu12st.gif

Frodo

Do we know if Slay-Z is really coming out on Monday?

Has Azealia mentioned anything about it ever she deleted Twitter?
I'm nervous.

Edit: searching for it I've found this:

10576021_855783954533977_706682258_n.jpg

kiiiiii

Floridian

No one really cares what Afailure has to say now. Her material remains delayed, unrecognized & she'll continue remaining bitter on whichever social platform her miserable ass continues to leech off of.

SaintZ

No one really cares what Afailure has to say now. Her material remains delayed, unrecognized & she'll continue remaining bitter on whichever social platform her miserable ass continues to leech off of.
Exactly. Luckily the relevant Azalea is releasing music tomorrow. Get ready for TEAM.

aubreytalkingheads6u4w.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Azealia Banks being bitter again. Rihanna has been working her ass off for 8 albums over these last 11 years and she can afford to be lazy now that she has established herself and seems to be safe in the industry. She is probably set for life with all the endorsements and money she gets from her tours. If Azealia decided to calm her ass and focus her energy into her material she might have been further into her career but by being a mess and not knowing how to play the game is basically someone talented stuck still at the bottom in terms of success

Maybe Azealia is bitter that Rihanna can take things softly and chill when AB herself has to work her ass off and still wont get a quarter of the recognition , gp appeal, sales , etc that Rihanna gets. While Azealia is whining and bitching about people on the internet Rihanna is probably smoking a blunt and planning her next vacations after the tour is over.

Yado

Azealia Banks being bitter again. Rihanna has been working her ass off for 8 albums over these last 11 years and she can afford to be lazy now that she has established herself and seems to be safe in the industry. She is probably set for life with all the endorsements and money she gets from her tours. If Azealia decided to calm her ass and focus her energy into her material she might have been further into her career but by being a mess and not knowing how to play the game is basically someone talented stuck still at the bottom in terms of success

Maybe Azealia is bitter that Rihanna can take things softly and chill when AB herself has to work her ass off and still wont get a quarter of the recognition , gp appeal, sales , etc that Rihanna gets. While Azealia is whining and bitching about people on the internet Rihanna is probably smoking a blunt and planning her next vacations after the tour is over.

None of this has anything to do with lazy Voguing.

tiffany_gumfjra8.gif

Floridian

None of this has anything to do with lazy Voguing.

tiffany_gumfjra8.gif

Afiled Bankruptcy can't vogue or dance for shit herself. So Rih will continue performing for her sold out shows while Azit performs her rain dance rituals in hoping she'll reach as much success as Igloo.

KwPSyoO.gif

SaintZ

Afiled Bankruptcy can't vogue or dance for shit herself. So Rih will continue performing for her sold out shows while Azit performs her rain dance rituals in hoping she'll reach as much success as Igloo.

KwPSyoO.gif
I had forgotten about this gif lmao, I love it so much.

KwPSyoO.gif

Yado

KwPSyoO.gif

People comment on and rate things they're not proficient at all the time. If you needed to be an expert to have an opinion this site wouldn't exist at it is. Yes, Rihanna is way more successful than Azealia will ever be but her dancing is shit, Azealia didn't lie.

Vazra

There's less Choreo from her in that video than in Where Have You Been.

If someone would like to show me receipts of Azealia's "good" dancing skills in her live performances, I'd appreciate it.

It might not be the most complicated stuff but she certainly can do stuff. Coachella she did a few cute moments in a few tracks. She is no Tinashe, Twigs o Janet but she can perform a bit. Kinda cute you bring live performances when Rihanna rarely shines live.
invoker-laugh.gif

Floridian

People comment on and rate things they're not proficient at all the time. If you needed to be an expert to have an opinion this site wouldn't exist at it is. Yes, Rihanna is way more successful than Azealia will ever be but her dancing is shit, Azealia didn't lie.

No one is denying that Rih isn't the best dancer out there. In fact she's mediocre, but your first statement doesn't mean that others won't point out hypocrisy in those criticisms. For a music artist (who claims she makes better music than everyone, lol) who's also a "performer", I'd at least expect her to back her skills up if she's going to be nitpicking anything Rihanna is doing in that specific department.

It might not be the most complicated stuff but she certainly can do stuff. Coachella she did a few cute moments in a few tracks. She is no Tinashe, Twigs o Janet but she can perform a bit. Kinda cute you bring live performances when Rihanna rarely shines live.
invoker-laugh.gif

Again, i'm not saying Rih is better than whoever when it comes to dancing/performing. I just find it funny that she out of all people are trying to shade her for it when she ain't no Ciara or Tinashe herself.

You seem bothered.

Exactly. Luckily the relevant Azalea is releasing music tomorrow. Get ready for TEAM.

aubreytalkingheads6u4w.gif
Trash.
5JNm7hm.png

Rihanna has been working her ass off for 8 albums over these last 11 years and she can afford to be lazy now that she has established herself and seems to be safe in the industry.

Imma go ahead and disagree. Back when she was dropping an album annually and getting hits maybe she could afford to be lazy. But after you make everyone wait and your albums era had a flop start you'd better be bringing more heat that she brought and is currently bringing on this tour that had to be downsized from stadiums in several markets.

Now is when she should be asserting her dominance and making people remember why they liked her in the first place and not reminding everyone that you're a lazy singer and dancer. Especially when you're a star in an industry that constantly deems female stars less worthy than their male counterparts and a star or a genre whose fanbase is quick to call a female OLD at the age of 30 and jump to the next young thing that isn't good at dancing or singing just like her.

She is probably set for life with all the endorsements and money she gets from her tours. If Azealia decided to calm her ass and focus her energy into her material she might have been further into her career but by being a mess and not knowing how to play the game is basically someone talented stuck still at the bottom in terms of success

Young ppl these days. I don't understand their ways either.

Maybe Azealia is bitter that Rihanna can take things softly and chill when AB herself has to work her ass off and still won't get a quarter of the recognition , gp appeal, sales , etc that Rihanna gets. While Azealia is whining and bitching about people on the internet Rihanna is probably smoking a blunt and planning her next vacations after the tour is over.

Maybe, as a creative (who are known to have a screw or two lose) and a little kid, she's lashing out at someone who isn't as creative and kind of sucks as a live performer. Give her a few years to get jaded and she'll play the game like everyone else and perhaps garner a TInashe level of fame.

Regardless, whomever releases good music gets my attention. So far
dXPwrIR.png

aHy57w9.png

Vazra

Azealia is better artist than Rihanna and that is not really debatable the problem is that she at the moment cant keep her shit in check and should focus on her craft instead of other artists. If she only didn't get bothered so easily she may have gotten a few of those collabs that cancelled on her and be doing better than she is now. Hope what Robs say about her getting jaded later on in a few years and play the game cause she deserves to be more popular and get the acclaim she deserves by the masses. But at the moment AB should try getting her shit together instead of being a insta and twitter mess.

Floridian

No one's bothered. It's just tiring to read through the same "wahhh someone more successful than me is getting recognized" type posts that Always Bitter like to make. The fact that she moved her angst from Twitter to Instagram...

Rihanna's current tour have been getting positive reviews & reception so far so what you think is "lazy" others don't. Yes she could improve, but she still has all the time in the world to do that. Don't even @ me with metacritic when that's A. Subjective, B. Biased & C. Both.

Rihanna is also here to stay. She ain't going nowhere and she's still liked. She already went through a "flop" era before anyway. All these "rihplacements" come & go but guess who is still here while topping charts? The original.

perhaps garner a TInashe level of fame.
mjlol.png

I love Tinashe but this is more shade towards Azit than anything.

Floridian

Tinashe who is touring for an album that isnt out and we dont have a clear date of when it will be released?
invoker-laugh.gif

Joyride is still not out, her collaboration with Fist Brown flopped, her most global song rn isn't even her as the lead, and she's stuck releasing soundcloud tracks every week. Idk what her label is doing with her.

Vazra

Joyride is still not out, her collaboration with Fist Brown flopped, her most global song rn isn't even her as the lead, and she's stuck releasing soundcloud tracks every week. Idk what her label is doing with her.

TBH most of the stuff she has released from Joyride has been underwhelming.

Azealia is never gonna be a superstar. No matter how talented you or I think she is. I can't even think of the last time a BLACK woman was super famous who didn't play up some version of colorism or nepotism in her rise to success. You've got Rihanna playing that island card (not american, exotic, not threatening) you've got Beyonce playing that creole angle (blonde weave light skin) look back a little further you've got Janet, granted she was the most talented of that brood but nobody would have looked twice at her ass whispering on a street corner of Gary, IN. Mariah played ambiguous long enough to get them coins. Whitney played goodie goodie til it drove her ass to crack and ultimately her death. Azealia's too unapologetically black in an industry that will relegate your talented ass to the backwoods where you can still generate their ass a bit of coin but not affect the bottom line. Times, though, they are a changing and she may be able to leverage this internet shit into something. I won't hold my breath.

All in all, kids act dumb on the internet. That's what y'all do. I can't hold her to a different standard than the kids telling someone to drink bleach because their fave got shaded. I follow lots of ppl in this very thread on twitter and some of you have no leg to stand on when complaining about your more popular peers. At least most of her rants are relevant to her life and career.
oLC9v2X.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom