• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaintZ

This definitely sounds like an Iggy song.

Take that as you will.
So you're gonna bop to it while inhebriated?

newyorkreflectingdgsps.gif

Anyone else think Taylor Swift ripped off Lana's 'Without You' for the chorus of her song 'Wildest Dreams'?

The disRESPECT for LANA GOD REY

For someone who loves lawsuits she better be careful or she'll be in one

UPDATE: on second listen... Iggy is over

Anyone else think Taylor Swift ripped off Lana's 'Without You' for the chorus of her song 'Wildest Dreams'?

For someone who loves lawsuits she better be careful or she'll be in one

UPDATE: on second listen... Iggy is over

Yeah the similarities are pretty transparent. Without You is such a great song though, it deserved a tribute.

It's not like anybody was going to listen to it since Lana albums are the audio equivalent to seeping pills. Taylord is just Lana a favor, and you WILL show Taylord respect.

The Flop

Banned
I feel like my month cleanse allowed those of you to see the light that "Work from home" is a BOP, and they are the iT girl group. My redemption.

03cc7e2609.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
That's harsh
If you were talking about Ellie Goulding I would agree but with Gwen the album this is mostly cohesive with a clear direction of what is doing. RH had no clear direction and the material lacked charm and nothing was really memorable. Can you maybe explain how this reminds you of RH?
I feel like my month cleanse allowed those of you to see the light that "Work from home" is a BOP, and they are the iT girl group. My redemption.

03cc7e2609.gif
Nope. Still trash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom