• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchdown

Banned
Mariah's World Makes Nightline!!

Prepare yourselves for the greatest show to ever grace television.

f913ea5e50.gif

Yo POPGAF I just got back from traveling to Philly to see CRJ in concert and it was the most fun since

Well since I saw Andrew WK but the point is this: it owns and you should see her especially if it's in a smaller venue with a really enthusiastic crowd

rhandino

Banned
Yo POPGAF I just got back from traveling to Philly to see CRJ in concert and it was the most fun since

Well since I saw Andrew WK but the point is this: it owns and you should see her especially if it's in a smaller venue with a really enthusiastic crowd
I want to go and see her T-T

Emotion and Kiss are so full of legit bops and usable tracks that a concert of Carllah should be an incredible experience.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I cannot believe I am this excited for an Ariana Grande album
Dangerous woman still goes AWF and the studio version of Be Alright is fantastic
what a turn around after that semi bop Focus

Carly's Fever is great, which is no surprise of course

I like the production on Team but cant stand Iggys bits, which is no surprise of course

That charli x sophie song sounds so fucking good omg

Frodo

If you were talking about Ellie Goulding I would agree but with Gwen the album this is mostly cohesive with a clear direction of what is doing. RH had no clear direction and the material lacked charm and nothing was really memorable. Can you maybe explain how this reminds you of RH?

Nope. Still trash

To be fair, RH would be cohesive if it weren't for the leaks. It was meant to be a double album (one Rebel, and one Heart album), and even if they changed the songs after the leaks (a lot of the demos were much better than the released songs) you can still tell with one belongs to which part of the album.

But, yes, RH isn't very cohesive as it is, and it does sounds very, pains me to say, generic at times, lacking personality.

Phreaker

Anyway, get into this anthem.

Hmm, I never heard of ANOHNI, but I know Antony/Antony and the Johnsons. It was only after a word or two that I was like, this sounds like Antony. I didn't realize he was going by she now as Anohni. Interesting. Did you ever see her cover Crazy In Love?

I cannot believe I am this excited for an Ariana Grande album
Dangerous woman still goes AWF and the studio version of Be Alright is fantastic
what a turn around after that semi bop Focus

Carly's Fever is great, which is no surprise of course

No lies in this post. I am here for her Dangerous Woman ear, which is shocking to me after how much I didn't care for Focus.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
So I live under a rock. This B Howard guy is definitely Michael Jackson's son.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
He defiantly wants to be, but I don't think it's true. It seems the DNA stuff was fake. Is he even still claiming that he is?

What were the chances that his mom (Miki Howard) would give birth to a son who looks so much like MJ though? Joe Jackson was her manager back then at around the time her son was born. Maybe Joe's the father. One thing though is he looks pale to be MJ's son considering his mom is black too.

Touchdown

Banned
Quality only on Ariana's album.
Cd6efurUsAA7dw8.jpg

9Qewu5H.gif

sis please. With the 5 of them combined from their collective sad careers only one #1 was produced. Future has had 5 children with 4 different women and is an auto tune mess, Nicki is pretty much over, Lil Wayne has been a nobody since he spilled the tea on being a molested mess after Birdman touched him up and I don't even know who that other hew is. There is absolutely no quality detected.

botty

Banned
sis please. With the 5 of them combined from their collective sad careers only one #1 was produced. Future has had 5 children with 4 different women and is an auto tune mess, Nicki is pretty much over, Lil Wayne has been a nobody since he spilled the tea on being a molested mess after Birdman touched him up and I don't even know who that other hew is. There is absolutely no quality detected.

A Mariah Stan talking about being "over." 😂😂

Girl, go back to 2005 when people still cared about Mariah's music and not just her failed marriages, abortion rumors, and struggle with weight. 💀💀👀👀

You got some nerve! 👸🏽

Touchdown

Banned
Mariah was just charting on the Billboard Hot 100 not even 2 and a half months ago within the top 12. Not only that but she's headlining her own show on E which will likely become the most iconic reality show of all time. When will your cross-eyed fave?

A Mariah Stan talking about being "over." ����

Girl, go back to 2005 when people still cared about Mariah's music and not just her failed marriages, abortion rumors, and struggle with weight. ��������

You got some nerve! ����
You got some nerve to call out Mariah's decades-long longevity and lasting power when your fave's career basically ended overnight...

...over a fucking donut

9Qewu5H.gif

Makes you wonder how relevant she really was to begin with

9Qewu5H.gif

Styles

I never get to hold yooou
As long I want tooooo
Remember I told yooou
You're all that I need
You're all that I need
I never get to hold yooou
As long I want tooo
Remember I told yooou
You're all that I need
You're all that I need

9Qewu5H.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
FACK
B.O.Y is fucking everything
let me stan full time
sheryl-underwood-weave.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom