• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majmun

Honeymoon is the album from this year dear.

Oh, I thought I read Honeymoon

mmz8h2t.jpg

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
When the sun shines, we'll shine together
Told you I'd be here forever
Said I'll always be a friend
Took an oath I'ma stick it out 'til the end
Now that it's raining more than ever
Know that we'll still have each other
You can stand under my umbrella
You can stand under my umbrella
(Ella ella eh eh eh)
Under my umbrella
(Ella ella eh eh eh)
Under my umbrella
(Ella ella eh eh eh)
Under my umbrella
(Ella ella eh eh eh eh eh eh)

Floridian

Janet Jackson Earns Historic Seventh No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 Chart

Unbreakable -- which was released on Oct. 2 -- arrives atop the chart with 116,000 equivalent album units earned in the week ending Oct. 8, according to Nielsen Music. Of that sum, the set sold 109,000 in pure album sales.

Unbreakable is Jackson’s first studio album since 2008’s Discipline, which also debuted at No. 1. Jackson previously led the list with All For You (2001), The Velvet Rope (1997), janet. (1993), Janet Jackson’s Rhythm Nation 1814 (1989) and Control (1986).

Among women with the most No. 1 albums, Jackson has the third-most leaders. Only Barbra Streisand (with 10) and Madonna (eight) have more. Streisand and Jackson are also in rare company: along with Bruce Springsteen, the three performers are the only acts with No. 1 albums in the last four decades: '10s, '00s, ‘90s and '80s.

Talent
and class
truly won at the end of the day.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
new music already? nice

also was messica simpson intentional or just a hilarious typo

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop-shop/6723004/rita-ora-lady-marmalade-miley-cyrus-iggy

Rita Ora Wants to Recreate 'Lady Marmalade' With Miley Cyrus, Iggy Azalea & Charli XCX

“Lady Marmalade” has evolved quite a bit since its debut in 1975 and singer Rita Ora is hoping to bring it back once again.

'Marmalade' Propels 'Moulin Rouge' To Platinum

The song saw a resurgence in 2001 when the Labelle's original song was covered by Christina Aguilera, Lil Kim, Mya, and Pink for that summer’s Moulin Rouge film soundtrack. Both versions of the song topped the Billboard Hot 100 for several weeks.

Can lightning strike three times? Rita Ora told The Sun recently that she wants to recreate the song with some of today’s biggest pop stars.

Who would even enjoy this

A deaf person would love this hypothetical version of Lady Marmalade.

Also, Igloo for the rapper? When Azealia is available? Or hell even Onika. Get the fuck out. Oral wants to create the most white-bred version of the song yet.

Meowster

As huge as Miley is, the others just aren't relevant enough for that to happen. Maybe if Ariana got in on it. But I'm not exactly here for a Lady Marmalade part two since most female collabs have sucked this decade (especially Bang Bang).

B-Dex

The video for Easy Love is a mess. Little pre-teens flashing gang signs and street dancing to a remix of ABC by the Jackson 5.

song is a bop though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom