• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchdown

Banned
I expect some new Hillary gifs after tonight. I'm perched for her inevitable domination.

58061e1306.gif

Shouldn't we be starting to hear about the Hunger Games soundtrack by now? Is Lorde still involved? Will T Swift give it another go to get ha Oscar?

Nope. I'm worried too, usually they were VERY good.

have we heard anything about it yet?
it must be out in a couple of weeks and I'm certain by this time last year we'd heard a single or too
very odd, makes me think it might be a big drop off in quality

This has been floating around on tumblr for the past few weeks.
tumblr_nvml183kL11u2is00o1_1280.jpg

I doubt it's real, cause none of these musicians have announced anything related to their inclusion in the soundtrack yet. And a lot of those songs don't exist. I wouldn't mind it being real though.

Nasser

Why am I just discovering how excellent Daughter is? Yeah I've heard of them last year, and I've only listened to one song (Medicine) and enjoyed it a lot, but I don't know why I didn't check their other stuff, but thank God I did. I can't wait for their new album "Not To Disappear"

Daughter - "Medicine"
Daughter - "Smother"
Daughter - "Youth"

and their new single is really good as well "Doing The Right Thing"

Well guess I know what I'm gonna be listening to for the next few days!
giphy.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~

I doubt it's real, cause none of these musicians have announced anything related to their inclusion in the soundtrack yet. And a lot of those songs don't exist. I wouldn't mind it being real though.

literally a hews hew of indie darlings

twenty one pilots ft halsey

a white girl made this

Floridian

So Ariana is actually releasing a single in October? Does that mean we are getting an album early next year? What a weird time to release a lead single.

Unless this is some edgey Christmas song.

In about two weeks for the single. And judging by the snippet, it doesn't sound like a cheery christmas song.

Phreaker

Gouldings new song, something about the way you move is great. Like it moreso than on my mind.

It is such a fantastic song. I don't like On My Mind. tbh Something In The Way You Move reminds of something that could have been on Halcyon, which is probably why I love it. The backing "Ohhh Ohhh Ohhhhh" gets me. I can't get enough of it or Loreen's I'm In It With You atm

As You Are by The Weeknd is so so so fucking amazing

So is Real Life :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom