• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhandino

Banned
yqPONwo.gif

The comment section tho...

2sYBvtL.png

So I'm at the Frankmusik show, and he was actually watching the opening act of his own show with us plebs in the audience.

Excuse me while I shiza my pants.

The Flop

Banned
Shouldn't we be starting to hear about the Hunger Games soundtrack by now? Is Lorde still involved? Will T Swift give it another go to get ha Oscar?

EDIT: Sia is going to get the best promo ever. She's the musical guest when TRUMP hosts SNL on November 9th.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~

I'll reserve full judgement until we get a HQ version but its not grabbing me like the stuff on his EP did

Shouldn't we be starting to hear about the Hunger Games soundtrack by now? Is Lorde still involved? Will T Swift give it another go to get ha Oscar?

have we heard anything about it yet?
it must be out in a couple of weeks and I'm certain by this time last year we'd heard a single or too
very odd, makes me think it might be a big drop off in quality

The Flop

Banned
have we heard anything about it yet?
it must be out in a couple of weeks and I'm certain by this time last year we'd heard a single or too
very odd, makes me think it might be a big drop off in quality

Nope. I'm worried too, usually they were VERY good.

Reckoner

Damn

I can't get over how beautiful Karen Don't Be Sad is. The most beautiful song I've heard this year up there with Emile Haynie's Come Find Me. A bit disappointed to find out that it wasn't Miley who actually wrote it; it was a leftover from The Flaming Lips' Yoshimi. She was completely into it during the SNL performance, though, and you can tell that she knew she was singing a really beautiful song and was very emotive throughout. I hope she keeps getting better and absorbs something more to improve her own songwriting skills. Her time with The Flaming Lips can only be for the best.

Mau ®

Damn

I can't get over how beautiful Karen Don't Be Sad is. The most beautiful song I've heard this year up there with Emile Haynie's Come Find Me. A bit disappointed to find out that it wasn't Miley who actually wrote it; it was a leftover from The Flaming Lips' Yoshimi. She was completely into it during the SNL performance, though, and you can tell that she knew she was singing a really beautiful song and was very emotive throughout. I hope she keeps getting better and absorbs something more to improve her own songwriting skills. Her time with The Flaming Lips can only be for the best.

Yes, it's my favorite song off "Dead Petz".

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Matt_ Is your avi from the Great British Baking show?

image.php

If so she's going to have a holiday baking special series in the US.

yup, queen mary berry and her death stare
Paul Hollywood tried and failed (as he should) with the US vers, so hoping Mary gets the success she deserves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom