• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhandino

Banned
Talented Gaffer makes trailer for SF5 DLC character after Capcom doesn't

Congrat Garret-sis!

hNk0Jsi.gif

The last time they released an album, the Beynami happened. They have every right to be afraid.
Tell them!

tumblr_mxqeaaoLXa1qlzuomo1_400.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
the dearth of quality releases in the beginning of this year has had me turn back to appreciate the music from last year more tbh, E-MO-TION has been slaying me.

Great job Garrett, flawless as always.

I haven't been following SFV or anything but can someone explain the glorious magic happening in this gif and like what's going on and why:

4XklV5U.gif

So like you can swap out someone's moveset and animation for someone else, but why were three people fighting in that clip?

Either way bearded Ryu can get iT

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
So like you can swap out someone's moveset and animation for someone else, but why were three people fighting in that clip?

Either way bearded Ryu can get iT

Basically Mika has a partner that works as a projectile style attack and special move. Its still 1 vs 1 fighting.

rhandino

Banned
Oh, but out of everything, you're my favorite
I tried a lot of things, but you're my favorite
Oh, I think I worked this out
Finally worked this out
Cause out of everything, you're my favorite

9lrCzqS.gif

I'd still like to do OT13 if it's okay with others

hopefully Gaga will be close to releasing something or else the OP will be full of hews
and indie slays like miss XCX

LG5 will be released in Garrett's OT and it'll probably deliver too.

SY44kom.gif
We can only hope.
nQN5b2E.gif

I have to say as much as I'm complaining about her taking her time... better that than it be rushed out.

I wonder if the Adele 5 year break rumours are real! The other gerls can breathe for a bit.

Floridian

How does a dual release work?

See which one performs better and abandon the other?

KIB will be sent to pop, Needed Me will be sent to Urban. Rhymthic will pick up one of these songs. Either one of these songs, or both will smash. Or neither.

Beyonce did the same thing with Drunk In Love/XO.

Touchdown

Banned
Is she tho?
136bdabd2a.gif

I think she's rated just about enough. Once a year, and only when you've been at the egg nog.
136bdabd2a.gif

Unlike all of y'alls faves, yes she charts every year, has the most #1's of any solo artist, is the best selling female recording artist of all time, the female producer with the most #1's, the female writer with the most #1's, has spent more weeks at #1 than any other artist in history, the most consecutive weeks at number 1, the first artist is history to have her first 5 singles go to #1, eight consecutive albums go triple platinum, etc etc etc. She is also very beautiful and doesn't look like a man.

136bdabd2a.gif

Touchdown

Banned
Is it 2008? I know you like to think we're still living in a year where your fave has some semblance of relevancy but c'mon sis... The "Man-Ga" rumours were totally manufactured hype
136bdabd2a.gif

I know exactly what year it is. It's 2016, not even 3 months after Mariah reached #11 on Billboard Hot 100.

136bdabd2a.gif

Unlike all of y'alls faves, yes she charts every year, has the most #1's of any solo artist, is the best selling female recording artist of all time, the female producer with the most #1's, the female writer with the most #1's, has spent more weeks at #1 than any other artist in history, the most consecutive weeks at number 1, the first artist is history to have her first 5 singles go to #1, eight consecutive albums go triple platinum, etc etc etc. She is also very beautiful and doesn't look like a man.

136bdabd2a.gif

where does hooking up with Nick Cannon fall on your list

because i can't fathom that anyone would call that a hit

cory64

I think Needed Me will be the big smash and hit #1 when the MV is released and Kiss It Better will be more like a top 3/top 5 with radio keeping it there for a while.

Then LOTB will swoop in for the 3rd #1 of the era in the summer.

cory64

Wow, this era just won't stop. Her power.

eeek YAS #teammotown

Invented the modern music industry overnight with the BOPS to show for it. Hallyu could never.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom