• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bey's album to be Tidal exclusive I hear. I was right yet again.

5bd38cb3f4.gif

When your husband is a boss of a flop company, as a wife your job is to satisfy your man

5bd38cb3f4.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Get outta my way really is >>>>>
even makes that alesso song decent though I do get a little sad when it doesn't turn out to be kylie

Frodo

WHAT IS THIS I SEE?

hXYKUgF.gif

POPGAF finally surrendering to good senses and giving Kylie the attention she deserves? I guess not all hope is lost, or maybe a broken clock is right twice a day, right? Congratulations, POPGAF. Never thought I would see this day.

To your lesser faves:

Ga6HdIv.gif

Feel ha power!

iUUoj4i.gif

Frodo

Kylie has so many flawless bops it is hard to count them all

Lately I've been OBSESSED with the "Abbey Road" renditions of "Better the Devil you Know" and "Never to Late"

But let's not forget Love at First Sight, Slow, Chocolate, 2 Hearts, The One, In my Arms, Can't Get You Out of my Head, All the Lovers, WOW, Speakerphone, Spinning Around, On a Night Like This, Timebomb, Skirt, Red Blooded Woman, Come Into My World, Locomotion, Into the Blue, Fever, Get Outta My Way, amongst a few, not to mention the best version of Santa Baby.

Also, she has so many good songs she even managed to make a entire tour based on B-sides and songs that were never sang in other tours and it was a SMASH. POWER.

Z1R9YHr.gif

rhandino

Banned
KDB, an Australian firm representing Minogue, filed opposition to the application, claiming that allowing Jenner to take the Kylie name would cause confusion for Minogue fans and dilute her brand.

[...] KDB goes on to describe Jenner as a “secondary reality television personality”.

uVdLRcw.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Kylie has so many flawless bops it is hard to count them all

Lately I've been OBSESSED with the "Abbey Road" renditions of "Better the Devil you Know" and "Never to Late"

But let's not forget Love at First Sight, Slow, Chocolate, 2 Hearts, The One, In my Arms, Can't Get You Out of my Head, All the Lovers, WOW, Speakerphone, Spinning Around, On a Night Like This, Timebomb, Skirt, Red Blooded Woman, Come Into My World, Locomotion, Into the Blue, Fever, Get Outta My Way, amongst a few, not to mention the best version of Santa Baby.

Also, she has so many good songs she even managed to make a entire tour based on B-sides and songs that were never sang in other tours and it was a SMASH. POWER.

Z1R9YHr.gif

let me go on a listening session
just sublime

rhandino

Banned
The way X went to become a top 20 hit in a lot of countries but failed to even reach the Top 100 on USA (only sold like 5,000 copies) and became her lowest selling album in the USA.

jbDaIUG.gif

Frodo

So it goes on the records, page 352, of the superior 50ppp view, of POPGAF |OT-12| is the most beautiful page to ever grace POPGAF.

rhandino

Banned
I'm not familiar with Kylie at all and wouldn't know who she was if it wasn't for this thread tbh.
sorry.gif

Maybe next roster.
I tend to forget about ha all the time and when I do remember her I feel shame when I notice that she has been making quality all this time while the rest of my ex-faves are having meltdowns, are on hiatus or started to produce rihductive trash =/

ABjrNnB.gif

MrV4ltor

Not like it's my fault. I've never heard her on the radio, nor seen her on my TV while growing up. The only song I know from her is Can't Get You Out Of My Head. Other than that, Kylie ain't for me.

tumblr_mzb8wlU7491qggfapo1_500.gif

What?! How can you not get into the legendary bop that is Get Outta My Way? Or In Your Eyes? Or Love At First Sight?

Matt_

bannable for posting that nasty ass gif of spitting tbh
come back soon sis xoxo

rhandino

Banned
JollyJoe
Banned
(Today, 08:13 PM)

Dy6pxjF.gif

EDIT: I don't really think the gif are the problem, is more the combination of .gif + stan lingo + ponies thing.

Matt_

FUCCKKIINNNN DRAG
let me go buy lush life
queen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom