• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yado

I love her titties tbh

#freethenip
hNk0Jsi.gif

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Do any of y'all know Gabrielle Alpin? I know she's a total hew but I love her voice. I haven't listened to her newest album but English Rain, her older one, is slaying me.

I'm an awkward lurker who reads this thread for opinions and music recs (most recent were E•MO•TION and Alex Newell), but I figured Gabrielle Aplin was a good enough reason to jump in. I've been revisiting English Rain a lot recently. Only disappointments are that a bit of it is a retread of her past EPs and that it took forever to release in the US, but I love it.

To everyone: hey. Not sure if I'll post in here again or frequently, but a few of the people who, until they make too many mistakes, get an automatic album download from me: Sara Bareilles, Beyoncé, Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift, P!ATD. That's kind of in order of strongest relationship to least. It's pretty basic, yeah. There are lots more that I always give a shot.

I'm an awkward lurker who reads this thread for opinions and music recs (most recent were E•MO•TION and Alex Newell), but I figured Gabrielle Aplin was a good enough reason to jump in. I've been revisiting English Rain a lot recently. Only disappointments are that a bit of it is a retread of her past EPs and that it took forever to release in the US, but I love it.

To the rest of you all who may or may not know me: hey. Not sure if I'll post in here again or frequently, but a few of the people who, until they make too many mistakes, get an automatic album download from me: Sara Bareilles, Beyoncé, Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift, P!ATD. That's kind of in order of strongest relationship to least. It's pretty basic, yeah. There are lots more that I always give a shot.

Not a bad list. Welcome!

To everyone: hey. Not sure if I'll post in here again or frequently, but a few of the people who, until they make too many mistakes, get an automatic album download from me: Sara Bareilles, Beyoncé, Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift, P!ATD. That's kind of in order of strongest relationship to least. It's pretty basic, yeah. There are lots more that I always give a shot.

Welcome!

Good list with artists who slaY aLOT!

gaga-kiss.gif

I have heard of Gabrielle Aplin before when she did her cover 'The Power of Love' for the John Lewis Ad here. She's cute tbh

Can someone explain to me why Azealia is dabbling in black magic to get rid of Iggy?.
She's gonna fuck around and her boobs are going to go back to their original size I mean her career is small enough as it is.
136bdabd2a.gif

Frodo

"If love were liquid it would drown me,
In a placeless place would find me,
In a heart shape come around me and then,
Melt me slowly down,
If love were human it would know me,
In a lost space come and show me,
Hold me and control me and then,
Melt me slowly down

Like chocolate"

Such an effortlessly SLAY