• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhandino

Banned
She's gonna release two videos for the song, which should help a lot.
She really doesn't want another Focus dddddd
The videos are going to be an Ariana Grande Version

vI9tW9r.jpg

and a Frankie Grande rihmix.

N5tujso.jpg

ftr0Xpz.gif

llehuty

Where is the lie tho?

EAp47Jd.gif

Who needs antis with fans like that? Although I don't even know how she has fans in the first place, she is just another talentless idol-rapper that had good management and marketing behind her.

She got some good production in some cases, but she is bringing nothing to the table. She should pack it up,go back to korea, and bank on her diehard fans before they stop giving a fuck and jump to the next big thing.

Foe6SUa.gif

Yado

I think her image (as in aesthetic) and sound have a lot more to do with it than her race. A lot of the things these girls and their teams think are edgy are just run of the mill look at me!! tactics than have been run into the ground at this point.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Girls Generation actually

Girls Generation is overrated. They are pretty inconsistent in terms of material but once they are popular people seem to take any shit they push out.

Red Velvet
f(x)
Brown Eyed Girls
Wonder Girls
and many other groups have more consistency than Girl Generation. Except Sisturd which remain copy paste trash.

MrV4ltor

Girls Generation is overrated. They are pretty inconsistent in terms of material but once they are popular people seem to take any shit they push out.

Red Velvet
f(x)
Brown Eyed Girls
Wonder Girls
and many other groups have more consistency than Girl Generation. Except Sisturd which remain copy paste trash.

Shake It by Sistar is actually one of the only K-Pop songs I like tho
A certified bop

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Shake It by Sistar is actually one of the only K-Pop songs I like tho
A certified bop

My problem with Sistar is that their material for most of the part sound repetitive and dated. They have some good tracks in there but most material is copy paste.

Red Velvet
f(x)
Brown Eyed Girls
Wonder Girls

Don't Girl Generation have a song called 'Catch me if you can'? That song is a bop

PInk Tape

Banned
Who needs antis with fans like that? Although I don't even know how she has fans in the first place, she is just another talentless idol-rapper that had good management and marketing behind her.

She got some good production in some cases, but she is bringing nothing to the table. She should pack it up,go back to korea, and bank on her diehard fans before they stop giving a fuck and jump to the next big thing.

Foe6SUa.gif

ddddd go in.

Red Velvet
f(x)
Brown Eyed Girls
Wonder Girls

Preach it.

The Produce 101 team has released better quality singles than GG did last year tbh. And these are for contestants on a reality competition show...

Catch Jessica if You Can was the last good song SM released for GG, imo. Party was generic trash and Lion Heart was a safe song you'd probably hear out of their Hoot era.

2FPYRwE.gif

I hope CL took this time away and got herself some good booty implants. Her whole shtick but with a fat ass would do things for her career here.

Yes I have "The Life" in my head as well. They are slaying globally, without much promo, I'm so proud of them.

#2 on UK iTunes. Little Mix Whew?

"Fifth Harmony are only local though" LOL the delusion

You mentioning Little Mix reminded me to re-listen to their 'Slaute' album which is a total slaY!

The holy bop that is MOVE http://youtu.be/RwD4eJGxPc4

And the Julia Roberts (when will your FAVE?) penned track 'They Just Don't Know You' http://youtu.be/CchKHqitTYk

Definitely check these tracks out!

Remember when 'Worrh It' was announced as a single and the fanbase up Roared? Ended up being their breakout hit lol

rhandino

Banned
Tomorrow is TIDAL first anniversary and those stats they are releasing in the lead up to their event are kind of tragic compared to Godify/Apple Music.

57zVL9C.gif

rhandino

Banned
It's almost April, how is music in 2016 so far in your opinion?
ANTI is fantastic, Gwen released quality and new Charli and Carly warmed my heart by releasing some of the best bops of the year.

I just need the mainstream girls to drop QUALITY to declare this year > last year.

EDIT: But I doubt it considering that 2015 had EMOTION and Vulnicura.

Natalia... Teddy Sinclair will bless 2016 with Cruel Youth.
I thought Cruel Youth was her new nam, rip? Teddy Sinclair is a good name tho.

ANTI is fantastic, Gwen released quality and new Charli and Carly warmed my heart by releasing some of the best bops of the year.

I just need the mainstream girls to drop QUALITY to declare this year > last year.

EDIT: But I doubt it considering that 2015 had EMOTION and Vulnicura.
i mean most of the mainstream girls seem to be dead. Beyonce might be coming but like... Katheryn, Gaga, etc. are staying dead silent for some reason... Adele is not a danger to them anymore like announce your eras already.

let's talk about something that won't make this thread die

It's almost April, how is music in 2016 so far in your opinion?

ANTI and Sia are the only new releases that have made 2016 good so far...

So far it's been trying to discover new music and I don't think it's been going well so far :/

Eagerly waiting for something BIG to happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom