• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

cory64

oop.
To clarify, I miss her presence as a flop. It's like there's something missing in the world, there's nothing special about these hews like Selena and Demetria flopping.

rhandino

Banned
Annie – Out of Reach

pretty much perfection, I'm so sorry for your faves their lack of talent.
Wow...

t4jCGHq.gif

In other #TalentWins related new Tinashe Player debuted in the Top 10 of the Hot R&B Songs...

t4jCGHq.gif

Joyride is going to slay, I can feel it.

In early October, the fifth installment, for which Gaga replaced Lange as Murphy's muse, became the second-most-watched telecast in FX history. Murphy, who already has pitched Gaga on a potential role for season six ("She's working on an album, and she has a tour, so we're trying to figure that out," he says)
omg

AHS starts filming in July-ish time so if Gaga's touring by then we must be getting the album soon.

Mau ®

Katy's app game is coming

5249441c40.png

Introducing the cartoon version of me in my new game #KatyPerryPop! We’ve been working on this game for over a year now. I’ve created the most fun, colorful world that helps guide your musical dreams. App coming soon!

The fact some of ya'll proudly stan for this person daily 😂

Over a year of work for the video game equivalent of feces. Of course, Katheryn is the musical equivalent. So it's quite apT.

Slay.

omg

AHS starts filming in July-ish time so if Gaga's touring by then we must be getting the album soon.

The Gwyneth Paltrow musical comment tho. Sounds like my idealized version of hell. Fuck musicals and fuck Goop.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Anyone into Boots? The guy behind the best of Beyoncé and FKAtwigs' M3LL155X
AQUARIA is pretty good, as is Bombs Away, gonna check out his other stuff now
his debut album comes out next month

Reckoner

People think I'm crazy
Lately I'm
Living in midnight
Just living in midnight
And if you think I'm crazy
Pay it no mind
We're living in midnight
Just living in midnight

tumblr_no9dspvx0o1unu7rsqz.gif

So good

BowieZ

Banned
I want to download Troye's new single but I want to wait until it dips from its current peak before I use up my once-off sale power for MSI (max stanning impact).

Fevaweva

I know I am super late, but this Selena Gomez album is a) actually really good and b) has some of the weirdest production I have heard for a pop album.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I want to download Troye's new single but I want to wait until it dips from its current peak before I use up my once-off sale power for MSI (max stanning impact).

its grown on me a lot, going to get my coins

Matt_

Jesus Christ
not until this very moment did I realise just what a fantastic song Like a Prayer is
just sheer pop perfection
fVtHvLR.gif

3phemeral

Jesus Christ
not until this very moment did I realise just what a fantastic song Like a Prayer is
just sheer pop perfection
fVtHvLR.gif

Fun fact about such an epic song:

In author J. Randy Taraborrelli's book Madonna: An Intimate Biography, Leonard explained that he was not comfortable with the lyrics and the sexual innuendos present in it. He gave the example of the first verse for "Like a Prayer" which goes "When you call my name, It's like a little prayer, I'm down on my knees, I wanna take you there."[9] Leonard understood that the dual meaning of the lines referred to someone performing fellatio. He was aghast and requested that Madonna change the line, but she was adamant about keeping it.[9]

Further educational listening:

And it's just like honey
When your love comes over me
Oh, baby, I've got a dependency
Always strung out
For another taste of your honey
It's like honey when it washes over me
You know sugar never ever was so sweet
And I'm dying for you cryin' for you I adore you
One hit of your love addicted me
Now I'm strung out on you darlin'
Don't you see every night and day
I can hardly wait for another taste of honey
Honey I can't describe how good it feels inside

ZCClXC

Floridian

Katy and Taylor both have TWO videos over one billion views.

Where is Rhat? Where is Gags? RIP, their careers.

I love The Way You Lie is coming. Near 50m more views.

I remember when Bad Romance was the most watched video on YT for a temporary amount of time. The decline.

Mau ®

Rhat is still the most viewed and most subscribed VEVO artisté by a good margin. She ain't bothered by Katheryn's PG videos.

Annie her Endless Slayage Vacation is up on Spotify now.

[edit]: Dadaday... help.

G2OJb4

yes this is so good
not even sure I want to listen to the original to compare

edit; wait the original is outstanding

The entirety of Purity Ring their Another Eternity is outstanding. Definitely one of the best albers this year.

Get into Heartsigh, get into Bodyache, get into Dust Hymn, get into Sea Castle, and get into Stillness in Woe.

Matt_

so bieber has just logged his fifth (non-consecutive) week at number 1 in the UK with what do you mean
I mean, it is an improvement on his old stuff but it is not that good

edit; just doing some browsing when
MRdyjDZ.png

she had a new single this year that I didn't know about
called hope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom